Invalid Report against Lordyhgm, fb||Makuzi

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Hongo, May 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hongo

Hongo VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Lordyhgm, fb||Makuzi
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:156510900, STEAM_0:1:42375701
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    EU2
    Which Map:
    various
    Which Round:
    various
    Time of Occurence:
    12pm cst
    Reason For Report:
    Multiple false slays.

First slay - Someone called a false kos on someone but didn't die by it, and they reported me by mistake and Lordy put a slay on me. I complained about it and he removed it (I was not slain), so this is null, but comes into play later.

2nd slay - 2 maps later, A guy passed an unid body in a room and I killed him for it, Makuzi put TWO auto slays on me for "2nd offense rdm", which is insane because I had not even been slain yet but he still counted it. One slay got removed because i kept telling him it was false, but kept the slay for the person passing unid body.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    idk, i wasnt taking any recordings since i wasnt rdming anyone, all events were totally false. ill let them explain themselves for their many mistakes.​

2. Nathan776

Nathan776 Administrator Administrator VIP Silver

3. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

Ayo, just messaging to say I've seen this.

Aye, I falsely put a slay onto you due to your invalid response (which I'll edit in later when I can). However, after discussing with you found it to have been another player with a similar name that KOSed you and you were falsely reported. The slay was removed but Makuzi missed the removed slay and asked me about it later when you complained in admin chat about it not being a second offence. It was removed and you served the standard 1 slay for RDM.
    I have nothing else to add this and will await Makuzi's evidence for the report that resulted in your slay.

4. Hongo

Hongo VIP

how is saying "why are you reporting me" an invalid response, when I neither killed or kos'd the person who reported me.

5. Makuzi

Makuzi Now we all pray blood stains wash away VIP Silver

Hello Hongo. The report on you from Green Raptor was valid, as you did not see him leave the room with the unidentified body, he was already walking away from the room before you walked out the door to the next door to see the unidentified body, thus killing Green Raptor off of suspicion.
    As for the 2 slays, I thought Lordy had finished and slain you for the report from 2 maps ago, but Lordy did tell me in time that he did remove the slay and the report was invalid, so I removed 1 slay because of the one Green Raptor's report, making it first offense RDM.

This is the report on you.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    In the response, you've said that he ran out of the room, when you didn't see him run outside the room, you saw him walk away in front of you as you get to the area.

I have the video of the deathscene here.

6. Hongo

Hongo VIP

So he didnt actually enter the room but I saw him turn and walk away, so he had to have seen it so +1 false slay thanks for the evidence

7. Lordyhgm

Here's the report against you:

[​IMG]

Saying "why did you report me" isn't a valid response to a report for anything, nevertheless an alleged false KOS.
    Seeing as you complained about it, I removed the slays, checked up in chat (found the wrong KOS called by you), before finding that it was another player (from my recollection Mapled) who had called the KOS and you had been mistakenly reported.

As you can see in the video of the deathscene you did not see Green raptor In the room, GBA for the kill, looking into the room, nor turning around away from the room. They were already walking away from the room by the moment they came into your view
    Thus the report against Makuzi is Invalid, they acted appropriately and issued a slay for a Kill On Sus.

I will tag @Teroxa to finish up.

8. Hongo

Hongo VIP

00:20 second mark; i saw him turning away from the opened door to the room in which the body is laying. It was a false slay

9. Lordyhgm

You could not have, they were partially in the door at that point. By the time you were at the top of the stairs they'd already turned away and were walking, all while fully outside of your field of view.

upload_2019-5-8_19-58-58.png

10. Hongo

Hongo VIP

saw his gun swing around, and if a gun swings away from somewhere, that means they were looking in that direction.

11. Lordyhgm

You could not have, they turned around while still fully out of your view long before you would first see any part of their gun.
    upload_2019-5-8_20-40-40.png Even in the shallower angle of spectating, where they are more visible, we cannot any part of their barrel during their movement.
    All you could have seen was a gun appear at the edge of the door as the player walked past. Furthermore, Had the situation been they were still turning when you first saw their gun, that's still not proof they could've seen inside the room due to you not having seen where they looking while the body would've been in view. A kill was made based on insufficient evidence, and Makuzi added a slay for it.

12. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Hello Hongo.

The false slays were removed before you served them, so I see no reason in punishing either Lordy or Makuzi. They did what any staff member should do, remove the slays and investigate further. As for the slay Makuzi put on you, it was a valid slay as you did not see him pass the unided body. There is no reason to take any further action here. Lordy has done nothing wrong, and Makuzi has left the staff team.

⚜️Invalid⚜️

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.