Invalid Report against Lord Raisins

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Predated, Nov 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Predated

Predated VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Lord Raisins
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:49173584
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    Teamspeak 3
    Which Round:
    Life
    Time of Occurence:
    6:30pm
    Reason For Report:
    Harrasment, now I'm going to tag @Faithful in this because she was in there.

Faithful said to me he was joking, which I highly doubt, after this video I had posted:

As you can clearly see, I new it was coming, and for him to say that to me is mean, and I want an apology. I want to see him properly dealt with, because it hurt my feelings, as I wear glasses, and for him to make stupid remarks like that, and then laugh about it is wrong

@Lord Raisins
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Predated

Predated VIP

You know what, I'm not even going to try, I'm sorry @Quit.

This is it for me, I'm done, fuck it.

I'm going to play MC now, make my own CoC Private server.

3. Thorn

Thorn A Thorn in your side. VIP

I am currently at work, but I just watched the videos, and I did not hear anything other than you talking. I do not think your recording recored the ts.

4. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

This will be thoroughly investigated. If these claims are true, then Lord Raisins will be reprimanded appropriately. We do not condone staff members, or even regulars to harass other members. Thanks for reporting, please be patient.

5. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

So Lord Raisins called you Blind in response to you asking something in MC chat? Sounds like he was just being sarcastic if that was the case.

6. Predated

Predated VIP

No, he said to eeveryone "Is Predated blind and stupid"

7. Predated

Predated VIP

8. Opii

Opii Keep it Simple. VIP

Hello Predated,

I would like to make a couple of statements here in reply to this report you have made against Lord Raisin. Firstly, I would like to ask, what did Lord Raisin actually say? Every iteration of this report has had a variation of what he actually said. In your video you say "retarded and blind," the name of the video states "dumb and stupid," and here you state he said "blind and stupid." There is no evidence found in the video of him saying anything and this variation in your description is showing unreliability. Some of the statements you state he made are more tempered than others. Secondly, this shouldn't be a report against Lord Raisin for
    Screenshot_8.png
    (note that harassment is defined by repeated attacks, not a single incident, unless the incident was that of a hate crime), but rather a report against Lord Raisin for being rude. There seems to be some
    overreaction from you to this statement (if the statement was truly said) and while it may have been unprofessional, it should not be constituted as harassment. I also don't believe the fact that you wear glasses has anything to do with this report since I highly doubt Lord Raisin was targeting you because of your use of eye-wear. Nevertheless, this report will be investigated and I'd like to see @Lord Raisins' comment on this report.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2014
  9. Predated

Predated VIP

I meant for it to be "Blind and Stupid" but got sidetracked.

10. Chubblebutt

Chubblebutt I'm Back.

I was is the channel that killa and darktooth were in at the end of the video. You told us that he said that you were " retarded and blind".

11. Lord Raisins

Lord Raisins Muffin won't let me. VIP

I will confirm and admit to calling him blind in a sarcastic manner, over the fact that I believed he wasn't noticing that the Serious MC channel(the TS3 channel that this took place in) was almost full, but I did not call him stupid, blind, dumb, retarded, or any other similar insults that may arise. Due to my personal opinion of the user reporting me, I choose to not talk to him, or about him, unless necessary or if I was consulted about something related to him, as to protect myself from any issues that may prove to be detrimental to my reputation as staff, and as a regular player.

12. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

This report has been found invalid. Due to lack of evidence of anything malicious mostly. I feel like Lord Raisins was kidding with you and being a goof ball, and you took offence to this. I would recommend trying to not take things so seriously, as I am very skeptical that Lord Raisins was trying to seriously offend you by calling you blind. However, I will speak with him about his communication with regulars in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.