Invalid Report against Lion

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Alicia Rue, Dec 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Lion
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:30581554
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:189401884
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    Life The Roof
    Which Round:
    last 2 rounds I think
    Time of Occurence:
    Around 6:20ish PM PST
    Reason For Report:
    2nd to last round:
    Beginning od the round, the Mod IN TRAINING Up my Dime shot a detective who was jumping off the building and as every player knows, that is KOSable. I shot and killed him and he reported me for RDM.

Last round:
    Up my Dime spawns in the area with the explosive barrels and right after the round starts, I hear him get KOSed. I'm not paying attention to who KOSed him and while I didn't see him physically do anything, he might have said or done something I missed or couldn't see (like PMs) and I'm not going to risk getting killed because I didn't kill a KOSed person (which happens often). Of course I get reported again for RDM (which I don't blame, as I walked away without IDing the body).

At the end of the round, I get 2 auto slays by Lion for "RDM" although no evidence was provided to me. He said he used "discretion" when slaying me which doesn't explain my slays.

I them went on the forums to ask when Mods were able to slay to use "discretion". Instead of responding, he locked the thread and asked me to DM him which I don't think was very professional. I was asking a legitimate question that I think everyone in this community has a right to know. Instead, he brushed it under the carpet. If he was trying to save face or whatever, I don't know but I want an answer.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    1. Attacking Detectives in any way is Traitorous. I don't know how far back your replays go, but I know there was only about a minute difference between his attack and my killing Up My Dime.

2. You cannot slay a user unless you have evidence that proves the user wrong, because guess what? Mods miss things too. Unless that rule was changed or can be conveniently bent.

3. This is a formal report. Do not lock it, I want a public answer so everyone has an explanation and knows how to avoid this. No I will not contact you in DMs as this had nothing too explicit for the public. You can reply here Lion thank you.​

2. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin Banned VIP

I've seen this and will respond when I am free. Also taggin my lead @wink to review when he is free.

3. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

Hi there,

I was the involved party who was claiming victim. You seem to have killed me in the first second of the round with your reasoning that I was KOS in VC. This is not true, as shown in the recording I saved, along with the deathscene video below. I can recommend that you look over these videos. However, I will let me admin @Lion comment on the situation when he has a chance.

Thanks,
    ~ Dime

4. My apologies Dime, I have no idea what I heard then. In any case, I served 2 slays, 1 which has been deemed legitimate, but I still need an explanation as to why a 2nd slay was added just because Lion used "discretion". I have long served my slays, I just want an explanation asnd I'm sure not gonna give you any face and DM you. If you are in the right (which mods always are) then you should have no problem explaining in the forums.

5. Lion

For clarification, I am an Admin, not a Mod. Therefore I can use discretion which is outlined here in the extended rules for anyone to view.

You revenge RDM'd Frosty the Gamer for a report that he placed on you.
    The report that you revenge RDM'd off of here. I did not slay you for this report and merely warned you to be careful with your language towards the tmods I was training. You have quite the history in regards to harassment.
    The report of revenge RDM as seen here. The rest of the evidence is provided by now mod Frosty. He was a simple TMOD at the time of the report.
    You can see from your most recent report that you lied based off the evidence provided by Frosty and then proceeded to cause a scene on the forums. I added the second slay using the discretion mentioned above since you lied in your report AND revenge RDM'd Frosty. I attempted to PM you in the game with no reasonable response as seen here. In the future, you can always reach out to me. I am very reasonable when someone respectfully comes to me.

I will tag my supervisor to follow up and give his verdict. @wink

6. Thanks for the information! Sorry (not really) for causing a scene, if you had just answered me in my original post in discussions, I wouldn't have escalated it like this. I just wanted an answer to my question that everyone can benefit from, because not everyone reads the extended rules (and sometimes those who do read it tend to forget parts of it, like me). Since my slays are long over, I'll have you know that I didn't look at the IGN, I just felt like bowing shit up. It just happened that it was him. It wasn't meant to be revenge RDM (though he didn't RDM me so idk what I could be "revenging"). Believe me or not IDC.

In any case, I know you are reasonable but next time how about you just answer publicly, it's not gonna kill you to say 'I used admin discretion to give you 2 slays, that rule can be found in the extended rules". Honestly, while I am 100% in the wrong, this could have been handled better.

Thanks for taking time to respond, I hope we can move forward from this and let's pray that there are no "accidental RDMs" by mods or players alike.

Take care.

7. Lion

Sorry if you did feel wronged by me in anyway. Miscommunications can happen from time to time.

8. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Sorry for the delay on my end, and thanks for taking the time to bring this situation to my attention. Sounds like at the end of this journey occurring due to some level of miscommunication, a happy understanding and ending was reached.(unlike the ravens game today)

Hope you all had a blessed weekend :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.