Completed Report against Lil Ti$m

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Femboy Gaming 420, Mar 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Lil Ti$m
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:59143520
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:97053630
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    alps
    Which Round:
    Time of Occurence:
    12:18
    Reason For Report:
    Player rdmed me and when I reported him his response was this
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Here are the logs
    01:21 | Teamkill| Takagi-san was shot by Lil Ti$m using a FN P90​

Last edited: Mar 2, 2019
  2. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

Hey there Takagi-san, I'll be investigating this report.
    Can you post a link to the image you're trying to share? It seems to be broken in the main post.
    Thanks!

3. How do I do that

4. iii

iii eye-eye-eye or triple eye is fine VIP

• Right click the image and Copy Image Address, something like this(?):
      [​IMG]
    • Then click the image icon when you are typing or editing your comment and paste the link, like this:

[*]To put it in a spoiler click insert (2 to the right of image) then click spoiler before you insert the image
    • Or just paste the image address in the report and the staff handling it will be able to use it.

In any case here is the link to the image you wanted to post (https://i.imgur.com/8kYlbfj.jpg).

Edit: This post was kind of written on the assumption you were clicking the media button, so I might have over-explained, I didn't know pasting the album link broke the post... that is probably a bug.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2019
  5. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

Hey there Takagi-san, I have concluded my investigation. Turns out @RhazhBash already handled this report in game, as I found when I added the autoslay to the reported players SteamID.
    Going to go ahead and lock this up then. Thanks for the report and keeping the servers clean!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.