Invalid Report against Kythol

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by yungmoneythomas, Dec 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yungmoneythomas

yungmoneythomas New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Kythol
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    Your Steam ID:
    September 10th, 2011
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    Airport from MW2 in minecraft
    Which Round:
    Last two rounds before map change
    Time of Occurence:
    3:00 PST
    Reason For Report:
    This admin was abusing his abilities as an admin and slayed a player who was traitor for "not traiting" before the round was up. There is a built in timer to these rounds for a reason and a traitor who is obviously in a situation where its difficult will obviously need to wait for an opportunity instead of just going guns blazing. He claimed the player hadn't done anything for three minutes and used this as a case to kill the player.

He also stayed multiple players for anything that mildly inconvenienced him such as when he was killed by a player when he was T in haste mode citing that you "cant kill on sus" when that player in fact saw him kill.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    I cannot pull up any evidence because it happened in the two rounds preceding map change and I left because I did not want to deal with another set of rounds where an admin was blatantly abusing.​

2. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

3. j3kawesome

j3kawesome "mestimate" - Indy226 Administrator VIP Silver

Im going to drop this in here about delaying and our rules here
    As you can see, Delaying is not allowed

4. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

I have seen this, and will respond once Kythol has presented his evidence.

I will, however, drop in here that it is protocol to slay someone for delaying if they go an extended period of time without making an attempt at progressing the round. This is to prevent... nvm j3k posted it

5. RyanHymenman

Also can you please provide your steamID or link your steam profile so we can find it for you

6. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

Hey there. I'll do my best to not waste time, but there's a bit to unpack here.

Wazoo didn't do anything for almost 3 minutes. In that time, I warned him twice. Since he proceeded to not do anything, I slayed him. The last minute or so, which includes my warnings, can be seen in the Streamable link.

As for the suspicion thing, you are combining two separate reports. One that was by me, and one that wasn't. I'll go over both of those.

For the report by me, you claimed that you had seen me kill someone, shoot at an inno, and run away. Not only did I not kill anyone, I never shot during the round, which can be seen in that Streamable link (apologies for the background audio, was enjoying some Tom Grossi videos).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

For this report, PWizard was killed for being suspicious, which isn't a valid reason to kill. After the slay, however, Cuckorino said that it was for throwing a grenade. Adding this doesn't change anything, since the only grenade that PWizard threw was a smoke, which isn't traitorous.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I apologize if you feel that our rules are strict or unfair. However, they're there to ensure that rounds don't take 15 minutes to finish, as well as allow players to enjoy the game without getting killed for breathing incorrectly.

@Ryan Hig-won to finish.

7. RyanHymenman

I dont see anything to suggest that Kythol acted outside of his duties. The delaying was 3 minutes of a T doing squat. He warned twice for it (protocol).

The two reports were handled correctly. Kythol never shot, and based on the response for the other report, it is a kill on sus.

If you have any further evidence I will leave this report open for a little bit, otherwise, you can PM me - RyanHighman#4872

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.