Completed Report against Krem

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Voca, Mar 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Krem
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:176488708
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:14570606
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    Deathstar-map and Dolls
    Which Round:
    multiple rounds
    Time of Occurence:
    around 3.40 pm UK time
    Reason For Report:
    Mass RDM x4

While I could have reported for more than this, earlier maps you were just messing around with people so I didnt screenshot the logs back then, and let you guys have your fun with friends, but after a while it wasnt just messing around anymore, I told you to stop RDMing or I would have to take it to the forums​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    http://u.cubeupload.com/Shasbie/201903071629271.jpg
    http://u.cubeupload.com/Shasbie/201903071634141.jpg
    (Despide detective shooting you first, the ruling is actively trying to kill you, Savannah stopped shooting you after the first shot, but you continued to shoot.

on Dolls:
    http://u.cubeupload.com/Shasbie/201903071654261.jpg

2. Aria

Aria Working on myself for awhile VIP

I will handle this.

3. Glue

Glue New Member

are you just looking at every dmg loggs to try to get me banned lol?

4. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

While no staff is on I do look at every damagelogs if I hear of an RDM occuring. I did tell both you and Savannah that I while I was looking into another Mass RDMer, I came across logs of both of you RDMing a lot, at that time I didnt screenshot those during earlier maps, because it was mostly against each other, but then I noticed you started RDMing other people as well, so I told you both in chat, that you should stop RDMing or I will have to take it to the forums while I was handling the other guy, cause it would look bad that I report the other guy but wouldnt report either of you 2 for the RDMs I did have screenshots of.

Savannah didnt RDM anyone further after that, however you did RDM 1 more guy, so I decided that you were more here to have fun on your own perspective not considering the people you RDMed.

Especially considering that Savannah was Yelling at you to stop shooting, but you just continued despide the firefight stopping before you even started shooting back. And you then just said something in the lines of "Get rekt, bitch"

At that point its not friendly messing around anymore buddy and you need to play by the rules even if staff isnt on.

5. Aria

Aria Working on myself for awhile VIP

Hey Voca,

I only see 3 RDMs accounted for within the information provided for me. The RDM that I do not count as RDM is the one with Savannah (Detective) shooting Krem and Krem shooting her back. He had every right to defend himself in that situation whether or not she didn't actively shoot after that. He will be punished for the 3 other counts of RDM.

Thanks for reporting,

Aria

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.