Completed Report against Jonny

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Scotty, Apr 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Name of Staff/Player:
    Jonny
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:131976288
    Your Steam ID:
    Linked
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    Multiple
    Which Round:
    Multiple
    Time of Occurence:
    Around 1am Central
    Reason For Report:
    Harassment along with close to racial slurs along with homophobic slurs.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I also have multiple recordings of him saying the homophobic slurs along with some other choice words along side of that.​

2. Scotty

3. Aria

Aria Working on myself for awhile VIP

I will review this. I will also let jonny respond.

4. Scotty

Video evidence also along with another picture I had originally used in another report.
    [​IMG]
    I blurred out most of the video due to personal information being shown on my screen at the time, I kept the first video unblurred to no information and for voice matching purposes.

5. Lmao what a crybaby. I was already punished for this. An admin kicked me and it was over. Seriously if you get your feelings hurt over the internet, maybe not be such a little bitch? Food for thought. Sadly the servers are dead anyways.

6. This is actually hilarious that I got to you this much that you had to file a report. Thanks for the good laugh XD

7. Scotty

I know you have a history of this type of behavior. It didn't bug me at all trust me. You were just breaking the server rules and I reported it accordingly. You were trying to at least irritate Exalted and kept calling other people choice words that I will not repeat. I can tell by the way you responded that you really dont care so I will just let this rest and allow Aria to handle the rest of it.

8. What a crybaby. You really spend time out of your life to report someone for a word? Really sad. I feel sorry for you. Regardless I was already punished for this with a kick so it's pointless. Go be a little bitch somewhere else.

9. Aria

Aria Working on myself for awhile VIP

This has been handled. Thanks for reporting!

Side Note: @jonnyallen3 please don't insult people because they reported you on the forums. It doesn't really help your case here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.