Invalid Report against James

Discussion in 'Deathrun Staff/Player Reports' started by BagelRama, Jul 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BagelRama

BagelRama Regular Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    James
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:85596457
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:179524065
    Which Map:
    castlerun
    Which Round:
    no idea
    Time of Occurence:
    8:03
    Reason for Report:
    impersinating as me aka changing hes name to bagelrama.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    idk if this is enough evidence i hope it is (7) james evidence - YouTube

2. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

I'll be handling this report. Please be patient!

3. 茶 Tea

茶 Tea New Member

I witnessed this, and while James did change his name, I believe that he should not be punished. He did not intend to convince anyone he was BagelRama and no one would have believed it. Not only did he not keep it for long, but it was sufficiently different enough for no one to think it was actually Bagel. When Bagel asked him to change his name, James did it as soon as possible. It was also clear that James was just joking around and did not mean to upset anyone.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
  4. BagelRama

BagelRama Regular Member

he will probaly get a warning impersinating a player is probaly the lowest rule

5. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

I viewed the video you provided, and I'll be marking this report invalid. James did change his name to BagelRama. However, this event occurred for a short period of time, and James quickly changed his name to 'rrma'. I won't be punishing this player because it was a minor issue, and it was resolved instantly. If this behavior is happening constantly, I'll be sure to punish him accordingly. If you have any questions, you can always send me a conversation here on the forums or through Steam. This thread will be locked. Have a great day!

Report:
    Invalid
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.