Invalid Report against JackThePumpkin

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Electronized, May 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    JackThePumpkin
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:104199286
    Which Server:
    EU
    Which Map:
    Malls or something.
    Which Round:
    Time of Occurence:
    around 15:15
    Reason For Report:
    Another report due to the staggering incompetence.

Working with Jack is like talking to a brick wall (meaning: he doesn't respond), and that's why I'm here reporting him.

Malls map, late game, I was innocent and I was at the normal spawn area.

Out of nowhere I hear shooting and I get shot, so I shoot back at the guy who was shooting at me (there were like 3-4 guys in the area). Before I know it I'm killed by another innocent, MG 42.

So I make the report, thinking it would be quick and he would get autoslayed.

But no, Jack decides that I had committed a T act in trying to defend myself.

Brick wall Jack issues and now I'm here, angry and slight confused about just how dumb the decision was.
    *Couldn't get this information from the brick wall.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Jack, MG 42 and me.​

Last edited: May 23, 2017
  2. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

3. Dwardu

Dwardu School tmrw? VIP

Since I was another Moderator online at the time with Jack I will also be responding to this report.

"Another report due to the staggering incompetence."
    "Working with Jack is like talking to a brick wall, and that's why I'm here reporting him."

Electronized before getting into the details of this report I feel as though you really need to improve your attitude with Staff Members, ever since you've joined this server you've always been questioning our server rules and it's come to a point where you're backseat moderating in-game as you seem to take harshly to reports which don't go your way, I also found it very unprofessional of you to constantly message Jack about reporting him constantly pestering him in-game, respect goes both ways.

This report happened on the Dolls map:
    [​IMG]

"Out of nowhere I hear shooting and I get shot, so I shoot back at the guy who was shooting at me (there were like 3-4 guys in the area)."

Nothing wrong so far, you shot back in self-defense as anyone else would, now lets look at why you where killed.

"Before I know it I'm killed by another innocent, MG 42."

This is one of the first things MG42 saw when he walked in:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You're the person marked in green, the green line is a shot from you.

From my perspective, MG42 seemed to have walked in on a gunfight and unluckily enough he saw you firing first at someone else who was being damaged by you which made him believe you were a T as shooting is a traitorous act, yes you were trying to defend yourself but that's not what MG42 saw, which is why Jack most probably deemed your report invalid.

[​IMG]

Personally I do feel you are taking this a bit far as you're making it a habit to report Moderators here when things don't go your way, here are some other reports you did in-game which Jack deemed valid:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Let's wait for @JackThePumpkin to respond, @Acnologia may want to add some input as he was the Trial mod online at the time who also oversaw your report.

Last edited: May 23, 2017
  4. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Hello! I happened to be present at the scene and wish to provide some input in this report.
    We happened to be playing on ttt_mc_dolls on EU-Vanilla when we recieved the following report from you (the one which you are reporting Jack for):
    [​IMG]
    Since I was training with @Dwardu and @JackThePumpkin, I was looking into each report personally and deeming the verdict. Now, I'll get to why I deemed your report invalid.
    The response we have recieved from MG42 stated that you shot multiple other people which is why he killed you. Do note that shooting other people is a traitorous act, as stated in our Extended Rules.
    If you look at the screenshot closely, you can see that you did indeed shoot someone in front of the person, which I have underlined with red
    [​IMG]
    He had killed you for that act, and others before it, as seen above in the response by Dwardu. I deemed the report from you invalid since his reasoning was appropriate as well as checking the deathscene from my end. I was investigating the report but JackThePumpkin, my fellow staff member, had marked it as complete, which led to the arguments between you and him. In my opinion he has done nothing wrong, but that will be deemed by his superior. Do note that this is not biased in any way since he is a staff member, as many reporters feel when other people defend the reported person.

Thank you and have a nice day!

5. JackThePumpkin

JackThePumpkin VIP Bronze

Hello @Electronized , since my colleagues covered most of your points that were the reason for reporting me, I'll just go over the one they could not speak about, which is:
    This point though is completly untrue, I have explained the situation to you and gave you all the information you needed as you can see from the screenshots below:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    There were also some other minor questions I gave you answer for, but those were the main ones.

Now if you do wish to see them (the answers), feel free to contact me and I can show them to you, but I don't think they are necessary currently.

With that said, the evidence shown above and the fact I made the final verdict of the in-game report, I will let my admin @Noob999 finish up the report.
    Thank you for reporting and have a good day.

6. You know what, I was wrong, you're right.

Sorry.

7. Noob999

Noob999 The best Noob around. VIP

Hello Electronized

Dwardu did an excellent job of explaining why your report was invalid and
    now you understand why the report was invalid, so I will not repeat it.

I find this report invalid.

I hope you keep enjoying our servers.

-Noob999

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.