Invalid Report against Jabba

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Indy226, Apr 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

Name of Staff/Player:
    Jabba
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    no
    Your Steam ID:
    no
    Which Server:
    Deathrun
    Which Map:
    irrelevant
    Which Round:
    irrelevant
    Time of Occurence:
    irrelevant
    Reason For Report:
    Jabba removed my GIF for ?????
    and @Nitro_Hunter 's too​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    https://tenor.com/view/cccp-flag-wave-star-logo-gif-16196191
    This is the GIF that i sent
    what's so bad about posting?
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. ori with a gun

ori with a gun just vibin VIP

3. yeh my image perms are gone now.

got no warning

4. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Spam. There is nothing relevant about posting the communist flag a dozen times. You literally threw a shit storm for Lordy to let you into #politics, then you get in, and still want to spam shoutbox with irrelevant posts, and ping me with them.

In addition to that spam, you've spammed a bunch more communism stuff and non-English today.

So yeah, any more of it and you're losing your embed privileges.

You have been warned several times, you're lucky you aren't banned and only your embed privileges are gone.

@Lordyhgm to conclude.

• Trolling
    hey dipshit show me my multiple warnings please.

also i posted the flag once. once. whats wrong with that flag. if your personal view is clouding your mind maybe you should step back and let someone more responsible take your side

5. Indy226

I hope by a dozen times you mean 3 times?

This is completely irrelevant? And this wasn't because I was removed either?
    I never spammed that GIF in politics either?

Haha this is so funny
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Funny how YOUR MOD gets to speak fucking Polish in shoutbox, in addition with Grimoire. I get warned now but your mod doesn't?

6. Jabba the Slut

@Grimoire+ please do not use non-english outside of the #non-english channel.

@Sanchez ❤ do not use non-english outside of the #non-english channel. You are staff and should know better.

7. Indy226

Now I guess i can't be in politics
    and several other things were removed

8. Indy226

9. Indy226

10. ErgonTV

ErgonTV VIP Silver

• Posting irrelevant information in reports
    Wait so when somebody post communist flag he isn t commu But when somebody post super straight flag he is nazi ? Wow

11. Indy226

12. Indy226

This is something I didn't consider earlier that was suggested to me by @Enemy "Rule Bot" Below
    @Jabba the Slut or any other staff member with access to the logs, could you post the "spam" evidence please?

13. Jabba the Slut

You asked for the logged evidence of the spam. Below are three screenshots of the logs.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As seen above you posted six gifs relating to communism in a short span of time. As well as pinging me with one of them, and inspiring Nitro to join you.

Your messages were spamming Shoutbox, and they were removed in the interest of removing the clutter from Shoutbox.

I'd also like to note you have since posted the same communist flag waving two more times. Please consider contributing to normal discussion and ceasing the spam and non-English. You only run into issues because you create them.

Perhaps ask yourself the following questions when considering posting communism gifs / non-English:

1. Do I need to post this?
    2. What purpose does it serve?
    3. Is this the best place to post this?

Nobody is out to get you, I promise. We would much prefer to not bother you at all, but you won't let us do that.

14. Indy226

Why did you delete the other two posts?

What constitutes "normal discussion" ? We do retarded things in the SB all the time lol
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

What the hell is the definition of "spam"?

15. Jabba the Slut

1. I only see one other post unless you're counting the ping. I did not delete the ping. The YouTube clip however contained pedophilia related content which we have been cracking down on for awhile now.

2. Normal discussion would be normal discussion. Casual chatting with a bunch of internet people. Feel free to do "retarded things", just don't break any rules and you'll be fine.

3. Spam can be defined as irrelevant, off-topic, inappropriate, etc. You know what is and isn't spam. Flooding Shoutbox with communism gifs and flag gifs is spam. You know that it is spam and you know that it doesn't belong in Shoutbox of all places.

Similarly, you know not to post non-English in any channel other than #non-english. You have been warned/punished for it so many times, but you pretend to forget every time anyone else says something in another language, because if they can do it, so can you. Instead of knowingly breaking the rules, you could just @Staff so that the person can be informed of the rule, warned, or in the case of staff, reprimanded.

16. Indy226

This is hardly relevant ?

How is this spam?

Again how is this spam?
    I posted these gifs 5 minutes apart

17. Jabba the Slut

The "English only" rule falls under Spam protocol, making it entirely relevant to a discussion about you spamming.

It is spam because it is irrelevant, off topic, and inappropriate. Just because you post the same gif five minutes apart doesn't make it not spam. Which isn't true at all by the way, unless you mean to say that five minutes had passed between your first and last spammed communism gif.

I have nothing more to add, and as such I will not be replying to this report any further.

18. Indy226

This is true, but it's not relevant because that's not why i reported u?

[​IMG]
    Point out where i flooded the chat and i'll agree with you

So you're not gonna try to explain something that really could be simple
    nice

19. Indy226

Can you or other staff get time stamps instead of dates by any chance?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.