Invalid Report against jabba

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Dapper Cracker, Nov 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. audrey

audrey batty VIP

i did one thing that was considered 'uncivil' in a joke, was warned, and i revised the message. you would actually have a point about me, had i done anything else at all uncivil after that, but dapper did more than one thing and got a warning initially as well

2. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

but there are several other shit posts that remain? What criteria do you use to warn and delete for a thread and to leave a thread?

3. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

There is no criteria. If a shitpost is gonna cause issues, that's generally the point where a warning is given.

4. Dapper Cracker

Dapper Cracker Silver Supporter

ye you closed it because you deemed the views you didn't like as "prejudice ideologies", you deemed other peoples views as "prejudice" even thought they could be just showing their political thoughts.

5. Etched

Etched That One Gay Guy VIP

This thread is highly skewing from where it should be as a report, both sides are now arguing in something that should be done in pms. Locking this until @Lordyhgm can come to a conclusion.

6. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

That isn't what happened at all, perhaps you would understand if you read the thread.

7. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

Just commenting to say that I'll be going through this tomorrow.

8. Lordyhgm

Aight so I got a job offer not long after posting this starting immediately so was promptly distracted for a week, should be doing a lot tomorrow so will be doing this alongside them.

9. Lordyhgm

I cannot see that Jabba overstepped his authority to moderate the discord server's #politcs channel here. Staff hold a certain degree of power to change topic as it stands and when those discussions are causing issues or drama there becomes reason to intervene as jabba did. It is simple enough to calm down a conversation after being asked to be civil and why that is so difficult to understand is beyond me.

Some staff were caught up in this also however were able to heed to warnings and were reminded that they're held to a higher standard and so all good there.

Invalid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.