Invalid Report against jabba

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Dapper Cracker, Nov 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dapper Cracker

Dapper Cracker Silver Supporter

Name of Staff/Player:
    jabba
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    idk
    Your Steam ID:
    idk
    Which Server:
    Deathrun
    Which Map:
    discord
    Which Round:
    ur mum
    Time of Occurence:
    5:30 ish mountain time
    Reason For Report:
    abuse of power, targeted me and roz for being "uncivil" and when I called him out for his hypocrisy when I said something identical to roy he mutes me in the channel and warned roz for god know what​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses: @Rozboon @Grumble

Last edited: Nov 4, 2020
  2. sleepy panda

sleepy panda A panda that may be sleeping VIP Bronze

3. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

You were warned for being uncivil, then you were denied posting privileges in the channel when you refused to be civil.
    [​IMG]
    You called people in cities child gropers, i.e. child molesters.
    [​IMG]
    You were warned.
    [​IMG]
    You instead insisted you said the same exact thing Roy said, which is blatantly untrue. So you lost your posting privileges.

In Roy's post he was saying that rural people think people from Hollywood are pedophiles. Not that people in rural areas are pedophiles. Completely different.

Rozboon was warned for being uncivil as well, in the form of name-flinging.
    [​IMG]

You are not the first person to have been locked out of the #politics channel for being uncivil. I highly doubt you will be the last.

I warned several people today, including staff.

They are called posting privileges for a reason. If you can't be mature and have a civil discussion then you lose those privileges.

@Lordyhgm to conclude.

4. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

I'll probably add more later but for now this is what is still confusing to me
    [​IMG]
    I would like to have more explanation of this since he outright ignored me when I tried to ask what I did that wasn't "Civil"
    These are my previous messages
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'd also like to weigh in on this, a simple explanation for the warnings would have prevented in
    [​IMG]

Instead of just stating "be more civil" it would have helped greatly to clear up the miscommunications by saying "Please don't start calling people pedophiles, child gropers etc". Should a lead admin not have a certain level of communication skills to clear up a situation instead of causing a situation to go into a shit storm by claiming everyone is "Uncivil"?

5. Rozboon

Is calling someone a communist, name flinging? and why was this not explained quickly after we asked? Why not deescalate the situation at the time?

6. Dapper Cracker

apparently saying and implying rural people think "Jewish pedophile Hollywood actors sell kids on retail websites" isnt uncivil but refuting the statement with saying "aren't the ones in the cites the child gropers" is? It is really really sad you cant see that what he said is far worse then what I said. Not to mention you warned for saying "he's a communist" but once again didn't when roy said "Jewish pedophile Hollywood actors sell kids on retail websites"

7. Jabba the Slut

You're asking me why I didn't spell out for him that it's not civil to call people child gropers while he actively talks about how he is aware that he was warned for calling people child gropers?

It can be, certainly so in the context.

Why didn't I explain to you in great detail why you did was a nono? Because I don't live and breath Discord. There were multiple conversations happening that I was participating in. Additionally I'm not your mommy, nor are you children who need to have your hands held.

8. Rozboon

I'll just add some other stuff as calling someone a communist is name flinging, is trying to downplay what someone says by calling it a conspiracy theory "being civil?"
    [​IMG]
    Or calling anyone who is against your point a troll?
    [​IMG] (notice how he wasn't part of the chat, just came in to be "civil")
    Or attempting to interject and start shit when someone was having a normal chat about traveling.
    [​IMG]
    or the constant targeting?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Rozboon

I'm sorry that "Be civil" is vague, especially when you think "Communist" is name flinging, and yet, as seen in my last post, you fling all types of shit, needs some clarification somethings when you want to fly in and say random shit.

Anyways, this is my last post here, if I'm asked for more evidence I'll provide it, until then, enjoy your night.

10. Dapper Cracker

lol apparently he thinks calling someone a "communist" is name flinging but implying all rural people think "Jewish pedophile Hollywood actors sell kids on retail websites" isn't name flinging. The hypocrisy

11. Jabba the Slut

I was part of every single one of those conversations, firstly.

I called out conspiracy theories as such.
    The discussion at the time were theories regarding the voting numbers being manipulated. Conspiracy theory.

I didn't call anyone a troll. I addressed the memes being posted, (yes MEMES, as they were legitimate joke post about fraud)m that were proven to be fake.

That snippet is response to you jumping on audrey for assuming some detail about whatever was being discussed at the time. Which you then immediately assumed something about her. Was it tongue-in-cheek? Sure.

You aren't being targeted in the slightest.

Nobody implied that all rural people believe that, and even if they had, that wouldn't be name-flinging at all.

12. Grumble

Grumble VIP

Jabba you have a very clear bias and aren't treating members of the community equally.

Dapper was responding to a comment that was uncivil and you ignored the comment and only focused on his.

Also Audrey called people she disagreed with as "cucks" and wasn't removed from the conversation like you removed Dapper.

13. Dapper Cracker

ok so apparently you are now mister what is right and what is wrong and what is true and what is not in a channel specifically made for discussion. Also here u go again say what is what by lying once more when you said " I addressed the memes being posted, (yes MEMES, as they were legitimate joke post about fraud)m that were proven to be fake." they were not memes, they were part of a discussion, an argument. Please playing like you always know what is right and wrong and what is true and what is not, it just makes your case even worse

14. Dapper Cracker

this is exactly the shit I'm talking about, its not just today or yesterday, this has been going on for a very long time now

15. Jabba the Slut

audrey was warned like everyone else that started being uncivil.

There is no bias. Roy's comment wasn't uncivil.
    Feel free to post any examples of this supposed bias.

16. Grumble

Grumble VIP

You punish others who have differing opinions as yours and do nothing to those who have similar ideals as yours.

Ergo your bias.

17. Dapper Cracker

didn't you literally close the political thread because you didn't like the views in it and then proceed to close grumbles thread that tried to start another

18. Jabba the Slut

Show some evidence of this.
    That isn't why that thread was closed at all. Did you even read why it was closed?

"Seeing as this thread has devolved into a nothing but name-calling, as well as becoming a breeding ground for prejudice ideologies,"

Please also note that no sole party was the reason for the thread closing.

19. Rozboon

20. Jabba the Slut

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.