Invalid Report against Jabba THE slut

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Indy226, Mar 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

Name of Staff/Player:
    Jabba THE slut
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    he's a lead
    Your Steam ID:
    I am named, not numbered (edited by an Admin: SteamID: STEAM_0:0:120422235)
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    irrelevant
    Which Round:
    irrelevant
    Time of Occurence:
    irrelevant
    Reason For Report:
    Somehow "spamming" a discord link twice isn't "spam" but saying ^false^lies^false^ is?​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    [​IMG]
    This is fair spam on Ducky and I's part.
    Jabba warned Ducky and I somewhere for "spamming the link out of chat"
    Couldn't find it in console

[​IMG]
    Discord link sent twice in less than 0.5 seconds
    which was done a few times

[​IMG]
    This is spam?
    but sending the link isn't?​

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2021
  2. Indy226

3. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

Just gonna also point out here that the second screenshot there was me and jabba hitting our binds at the same time.

4. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

[​IMG]

I warned both of you the first time you did it.

We are taking active steps to get new players to join the community. You are spamming chat to bury our links to the Discord which is thereby combatting our effort to get new players to join.

You ignored my warning, so you both got muted when you did it again shortly after that.

This all stems from an announcement made to the staff earlier today to start pushing the Discord on the servers, particularly Vanilla.
    [​IMG]

Us posting the link is serving the interest of the community. You burying the links goes against the interest of the community. That is why yours is spam and ours is not.

However, what I should have done is round muted you both, since you were both spamming the same thing the previous map.

[​IMG]

I have nothing more to add. @Lordyhgm

5. Indy226

This was from earlier, and dealt with by Ryan. Who either didn't care about it later or didn't see it.

Why do you assume this is why we said ^False^Lies^False? We're not doing it to "combat" your advertisement of the discord.

Warning was a stretched "ok maybe". The mute however was not.

Why do you assume Ducky and I were trying to prevent the discord from being advertised. That's not why at all. We were just trying to have fun. I'm complaining about how short your line in the sand is compared to the other staffers.

6. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

It doesn't matter whether or not you were trying to combat our the advertisement. You were told to stop because you were actively undermining our efforts to do so, intentionally or not, and you continued anyway. Full stop.

7. RyanHymenman

Also you were spamming that with little to no people dead, so I let you go with a warning. You hit the bind a few times shortly after and dazza ended up muting both of you. So in terms of the protocol ladder, you two would have been on an rmute for your next instance of spam

8. Indy226

I'm referring to the mute for saying ^False^Lies^False, once for both Ducky and I

9. RyanHymenman

Im not giving any input on the mute that jabba gave. Im simply just clarifying what had happened earlier with the spam that you said I "handled." You were muted for that spam

10. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

Aight, so we can see from the various images provided that there was sufficient spamming to warrant a warn, mute, and even an rmute. The discord link doesn't actually play a role in this other than the coincidence that it was pasted before the various instances of spam.

The link is being posted since we are eager to expand our community platforms, it is not posted overly frequently and is just being treated as any other server message (links to forums, join/leave messages etc).

Invalid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.