Invalid Report against Jabba the Slut

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Jackrabbit Jake, Nov 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Jabba the Slut
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:67243880
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    jondome
    Which Round:
    5th
    Time of Occurence:
    6:10 pm
    Reason For Report:
    Seems like a toxic kill that he loopholed out of. In the report he said I ran past the unied body and came back for it. Clearly I walked to it, made sure I wasn't going to get shot, then checked it a second later. Also, he could clearly see my intention was to ID the body when he decided to start shooting, not run away from it.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

@Lordyhgm to handle. Jabba has been notified to give his side

Last edited: Nov 18, 2020
  3. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

I've seen this.

So my reason for killing you was along the line of "You walked over the unID, saw me, went back to ID it."

Which happens all the time, traitors ignore bodies until they see someone watching them, then they go back to identify. I don't believe it's toxic at all.

@Carl to provide the evidence since he handled the report. (According to Jake)

4. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

Hi,

I did handle this report, however, I did not save a recording of the death scene nor see your message asking me about it as I was being trained and tabbed out at the time. I am sorry for this inconvenience, but I agree with Jabba for the report. You witnessed the guy's unided body, walked past the unided body, looked around, then walked back, and then you decided to id the body.

5. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

Hey there. So I was on at the time because Carlton and I were promoted together. While I don't have the deathscene for the report since I didn't handle it, I'm always recording a demo and was able to use Drive mode to capture the moment from another angle even though I didn't directly witness it.

6. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

Ayo, so while this may be toxic in some circumstances, given Jabba's POV of the situation and that it is fairly regular behaviour of traitors to ID bodies when spotted to try and prevent being killed it is an expected part of normal gameplay. It's understandable that getting killed while IDing a body is annoying and always feels toxic, but please do also remember that you've probably killed for the same as the IDer took a little too long, seemed to walk back only once they noticed you etc

Invalid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.