Completed Report against Jabba the Slut

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Racerboy, Nov 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Racerboy

Racerboy VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Jabba the Slut
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:67243880
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:42612237
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    B5
    Which Round:

Time of Occurence:
    Not sure, so much time passed between the report and it actually being handled
    Reason For Report:
    https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/racerboys-appeal.53924/#post-566889
    1. Lack of any real evidence in a false report against me for RDM that I did not commit.
    2. Unfair handling of a report, and when I'm actually asked about the situation, you ignored my response entirely.
    3. The ban hinges solely on your word over my own.
    "The report and slay all happened in the same map."
    • This just isn't true at all. Your "evidence" below shows screenshots taken from the Skycraft map. It has the same light blue color as the skybox on Skycraft. The incident did not occur on Skycraft, it happened on B5.
    • If you are going to ban me for RDM and leave, you should at least provide evidence of the more important "RDM" part. Of which I see none.

"We go off report response 95% of the time and yours didn't give any indication for your kill reasoning"
    • 95%? Where does that even come from?
    • I did give indication for my kill reasoning. I responded to his "he was blasting us all" comment, of which, includes him also shooting back, and so I killed him.

"If you have an active report against you, do not leave the server."
    • So I'm not allowed to go to bed? I should've left my computer on and idled in the server and taken the slay while asleep? Fans on my computer would've kept me up all night.

If a lead admin such as @Pacifist could handle this properly, that would be much appreciated.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    [​IMG]

2. Nathan776

Nathan776 Administrator Administrator VIP Silver

3. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

I provided all the evidence in your ban appeal. @Pacifist to handle.

4. Racerboy

Racerboy VIP

Evidence? What evidence?
    • No damage logs
    • No replay
    • Not even proof that it was on the same map. In fact, you provided proof that it wasn't on the same map
    Can I also mention the incompetence of trial mods should not dictate the results bans of this length? If he was struggling with the workload, I'd expect an admin such as yourself to step in and help take care of reports promptly. Of which I saw none of, clearly, since this took an incredible amount of time to finally handle.

5. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

[​IMG]

6. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Jabba placed the ban correctly, as you did RDM and Leave. You should have waited when the report was on you, and you should have been more clear in your report response. We aren't mind readers, we can't just assume what you mean. You need to tell us specifically why you killed that person. If you had just put "Yeah, you were shooting at somebody" in the report we could have avoided this entire mess. Yet, Jabba mishandled your appeal. First, he should have provided evidence of the damagelogs, and second he should have taken your response and concluded that you didn't RDM. He has been talked to about this.

As far as the ban goes? I will unban you, but I will not void the ban on your record. You clearly left the game with a report still open, and you have been banned previously for this very thing. You cannot claim ignorance here, you knew that by leaving there was a chance you may have been banned. You decided to make that choice anyways. As far as the same map thing goes? I don't think it really matters all that much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.