Invalid Report against j3kawesome

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by BobbyBobs, Sep 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobbyBobs

BobbyBobs VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    j3kawesome
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:127554210
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:33511477
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    Dollhouse
    Which Round:
    1st
    Time of Occurence:
    Around 10:05pm
    Reason For Report:
    I was rdmed by RyanHighman. He claimed I didn't ID a body. There was no body I could see, as I was hiding the small nook under the bookshelves on the highest shelf. He also claimed I ignored a fight that happened around me that I also couldn't see because I was hiding. I poked my head out on the wall side of the hiding spot and Ryan immediately started to shoot at me and kill me. He gave me no chance to ID any bodies that he thought I was ignoring.

Additionally, I was already proven that round for calling a KOS on a traitor and then killing that traitor. Someone else also called that out in chat after it happened.

I don't believe j3kawesome properly reviewed the evidence. He didn't give a slay to RyanHighman. I would also like to add that Ryan left the server before the report was taken care of.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Wojack

Wojack Her king :3 VIP

3. j3kawesome

j3kawesome "mestimate" - Indy226 Administrator VIP Silver

I have seen this and will gather my evidence

4. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

I unfortunately wasnt recording. I do know, however, that there was an unid back about 15-20 feet, as well as someone that was standing over it. I thought I saw you look over at him and then back up at me while I was fighting him, but I could be wrong. I apologize for leaving the server before the report was handled (I forgot about the report altogether). I knew j3k was on the way, and something urgent just came up for me and I had to leave for a few minutes. If j3k doesnt have the evidence, I will gladly take a slay added to my SteamID.

5. j3kawesome

Alright, lets get into this
    First here is your report as seen below in the spoiler
    [​IMG]
    So next up is the Death Scene from the Report
    Alright so as you can see someone killed someone behind you and you did nothing about it, along with that you made no attempt to go ID the body that was behind you.

Our server rules say that for Unided Bodies and GBA it is a 360 degree raduis around you and since the body was behind you, you were responsable for not acting on the events

Also, you were outside of the nook for the entire encounter

On the server, we do not ban players for RDM and Leave if the report is invalid which was the case here

One more note here, even if you are "proven" it does not make you immune from T Acts

Tagging @Ashes Relandi to conclude this report

6. BobbyBobs

BobbyBobs VIP

All the death scene shows is me looking at Ryan. How was I supposed to know the was an unid behind me? I didn't see the fight happen at all.

You can quite clearly see me looking at Ryan shooting at me and trying to figure out why.

7. j3kawesome

As I said above, even if the body is behind you - you can be killed for it as people can never know which way you are looking at all times

8. BobbyBobs

BobbyBobs VIP

That sounds like kill on suspicion to me, since Ryan didn't see what actually happened and didn't know my role it in.

9. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

Righto,

So in terms of this report here..... based on J3k's evidence. It's pretty clear it's a valid kill.

Couple things to point out here.
    1. Unided Bodies and GBA it is a 360 degree radius around you and since the body was behind you, you were responsible for not acting on the events
    - Basically true here. You are fully responsible for whatever is going on around you. For example: If there's 3 people behind you and someone is just going ham and you can clearly here it and you're not doing jack all or turning around, you're GBA.
    - This still applies to bodies as you need to be aware of your surroundings. If you're not paying attention to your surroundings, that's on you.
    [​IMG]
    Screenshot above, you can CLEARLY see Ryan is shooting at someone behind you. You're choosing not respond to it and it's pretty obvious.

Ryan shouldn't have left here so that's fair, however since the kill was valid, we don't slay or ban. This generally applies to most slays/bans. If there's a reason that the kill was valid and it's pretty clear/obvious, we don't ban/slay for it. Cause then it would just lead to a false ban/slay.
    We generally encourage that if you need to leave with a report on, just communicate.

In any case, J3k's reasoning + evidence lines up there when handling the report and I don't see any issues with this.

With that being said, I'll be marking this as invalid.

If you have further questions/concerns or you need something clarified, feel free to PM me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.