Completed Report against Ishygddt

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Titan_X, Jul 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan_X

Titan_X Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Ishygddt
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:229177203
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    Dollhouse
    Which Round:

Time of Occurence:

Reason For Report:
    Cheating/Hacking/​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1urlGnkJKj6lHU0_my1-QVBhNMUaRfQhQ/view

here is some proof I tried to record of him at the beginning.​

2. Tea♥

Tea♥ VIP

Hello. I was there and can confirm this is likely cheating. Allow me some time to pinpoint the suspicious moments.

3. Tea♥

Tea♥ VIP

First kill at ~250 is kinda sus. Didn't really aim at him and got a kill.

Second kill at ~1120 ticks is also suspicious. Their bullet didn't even seem to land on the target, yet they still got the kill. I'll have to see if this is a problem with demos after my post.

Third kill at ~1930 ticks wasn't anything spectacular. Only thing that's odd is how his aim perfectly shifted horizontally, as if it were on an axis at the head. Not impossible to pull off with good enough aim control, but definitely worth looking at.

Evidence of possible walls/ESP could be seen at ~2900 ticks. ISHYGDDT shifts his aim to the corner exactly when __Hitman__ starts approaching the body, while being obstructed by the drawer. Is it weird to look there? No. However, the timing is strange, and he should not have been able to know Hitman's exact position. This aim lock is also somewhat visible at ~3000-3100 ticks, when ISHYGDDT's aim robotically shifts to Hitman again upon the second peak. Moving on to the kill.

Fifth kill at ~3200 ticks. Kills hitman without really aiming at him until after he's dead. Could be a bug with demo/spectator. Regardless, his aim shows the same horizontal pull as the third kill.

6th and final kill at ~4950 ticks. What's odd about this kill is, if you look a bit before the shot, his aim is slightly off, yet it seems to correct itself right at the shot. Not only that, their teammate walked in front of them, and they were still able to kill Ownage without their bullet colliding with the teammate. I'd say this is heavy evidence of aimlock at work. Many cheats exist which allow the user to fire away from where they're actually aiming, so maybe that's it. It's not server lag, either, as I have my own demo which shows them in the same position, being blocked by their teammate, and still getting the kill.

ish.dem

4. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

I will be reviewing the evidence o.o)/

5. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

This report has been found to be Valid, thanks for reporting ouo)/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.