Invalid Report against Inquisitor Fivecraft

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by That Boy, Mar 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That Boy

That Boy New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Inquisitor Fivecraft
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:50080639
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:25347814
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    INNOCENTMOTEL
    Which Round:
    Time of Occurence:
    aprox. 12:00
    Reason For Report:
    Killed me for 'damaging the traitor tester' when all I did was shoot the tester preround
    shot me not even one second into the round
    00:00.95 - DMG: Inquisitor Fivecraft [innocent] damaged hella jeff [innocent] for 86 dmg
    says he has a screenshot showing damage on the tester glass
    all I saw on my screen was my blood on the tester
    [​IMG]
    if there were damage to the tester on his screen I doubt it was from me
    probably from when he shot me​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    [​IMG]

2. Fivecraft

Fivecraft 'The sh*ttiest mod since Guilty' VIP

Well I can not attest from That Boy's pics as I can not seem to get them to load but in THIS link (couldn't get the link button to show it for some reason) you will see the damage they inflicted to the tester right at the beginning of the round thus making them kosable and I shot directly at them after the round started and they shot the tester when it did not break preround and they were killed in 2 shots with the way I shot there is no way I did that damage which he vehemently denied even being present which is clearly shown on the screenshots as well as him constantly pming me even after I had said over voice repeatedly to stop and had to pm him to stop which he still came at me about it until I told him to report me here, mostly due to no staff being on during this time and to settle it, which I also have recorded, started after he wouldn't stop pming me 'BIG STINK MAN' it took me several times of telling them to just report me here to get to this point, all the while he is insisting I did kill him for no valid reason when I did not, and would like this settled I can upload the video if needed but yea that is my side explained as clearly as possible minus the video evidence which unless requested I honestly don't see a need for.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
  3. That Boy

That Boy New Member

4. SavannahBanana

SavannahBanana I Love Bananas :D VIP Emerald Bronze

Hey!

Do you have a video?
    The picture isn't enough for a verdict,

~Savannah

5. That Boy

That Boy New Member

the links should show up for you now

6. That Boy

That Boy New Member

regardless I think it seems like it was just a misunderstanding with the shot textures jacking up either showing not showing up on my screen from a shot post preparing or showing up from preround (or from his shot)
    It just seemed from my perspective that he was waiting to shoot me before the round started on account of it happening so quickly
    a shotlog would clear it up if its possible for you to see which one of us fired a bullet first that round

7. That Boy

That Boy New Member

I mainly just wanted to show inquisitor what was on my screen to be honest because he was saying I "had no case" when I was certain at the time that I hadn't damaged the tester

8. Fivecraft

Fivecraft 'The sh*ttiest mod since Guilty' VIP

The reason I said you had no case because your case was based entirely on you don't see any damage when on my end it showed damage after clearing the preround damage textures which do disappear after the round starts and as seen in my screenshots it was there indicating you did damage now if the logs show I am completely wrong I will happily admit my fault and take the slay when I am next on as unfortunately to be human is to error. However I did wait till the round started to see if he shot again and thats what showed on my end was round start he shot again so I shot him.

9. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Going to see if I can solve this case of who was in the right when it comes to server logs. Personally tho.

I would call this case of client side, where one client shows one thing that would make the kill all right within rules, while the other client shows it being RDM.

Therefor I will be hopping on to investigate this c:

10. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

And the case have been solved!

[​IMG]
    So by the looks of it the server did log @That Boy shooting before @Fivecraft killed them. Which proves that the round had indeed started at the time of the last shot fired at the Tester.
    So he will not be slain for RDM in this case, just bare in mind you both, that client can have a lot of saying in these scenarios, sometimes its better to avoid killing for this type of actions that happens right at round start.

Report will be invalid, any questions feel free to DM me, have a nice day \(ouo)/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.