Invalid Report against innocent and Cipus kuciapka

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Frosty, Jul 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frosty

Frosty Stay frosty! VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    innocent and Cipus kuciapka
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:206438227
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:191022660
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    dolls
    Which Round:
    i don tknow
    Time of Occurence:
    i dont know
    Reason For Report:
    I joined the server earlier today and got greeted by a guy with his main account (i presume) and an alt account which i have evidence of it may not be an alt but maybe a friend, without a shadow of the doubt though they were ghosting contantly through out the time they were both on the server if one of of the accounts died he would straight up know exactly where they were what hp, who did it and everything u would noramlly get.

This is bannable because of ghosting.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    He has the same profile picture, location and website at the end, furthermore i have links to they're profiles he has other alts or friends he ghosts with

Evidence
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/keydrop14/friends/
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1800190957

Also recent info has come up i dont think its an alt because nothing is linking them together, but still the ghosting thing i explained earlier
    also what i now realize is that they were playing simaltanuisly which means thats its two people at the least playing on the server together though the most likely they were rdming and ghosting.

i will link the steam id of one and i will give an image showing the link and steam id for the other.

one ghoster

the other one
    STEAM_0:0:206438227​

2. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Explaining what happened is sadly not evidence enough that ghosting happened. Do you have any Evidence such as a recording of the rounds you believe they ghosted in?

3. Frosty

Frosty Stay frosty! VIP

i think that the evidence provided is good but not enough, he and his friend were on the same on the server at the same time with the provided screen shots, sadly i dont think i can do anything my obs has been having problems so i cant do anything about it until i fix it

4. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Sadly with the lack of evidence I have to close this up as Invalid.
    Your screenshots is just providing that they are friends on steam and were playing on the servers at the same time.
    If you do happen to see those 2 players on the servers again and you catch some evidence or if another regular records something.
    Feel free to report them again or hit up a staffmember over a private Convo.
    Thanks for reporting regardless, the players will be looked out for, but for now the report is

Invalid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.