Invalid Report against ink

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Chicken McNugget2, Mar 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    ink
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:78482493
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    EU2
    Which Map:
    Unknown but obtainable via screenshot
    Which Round:
    Unknown
    Time of Occurence:
    Around 4:20pm give or take 5-10 minutes
    Reason For Report:
    1. Invalid slay reason. 2. No slay reason 3. neglect/refuse to answer/explain slay.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1329912667
    [​IMG]

2. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

I've seen this report. I'll be tagging my moderator @ink

Please wait for his side of the story, thank you!

3. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

Hey, @Chicken McNugget2 .
    I slayed you for your kill on Paymar (EDIT: It's Paymer, excuse me for that) because of the reason I mentioned in the autoslay reason displayed on the screenshot you posted. The deathscene for this event did not save for some reason, so I do not have pretty images to show you, but I'll try my best with my paint skills.

In your kill, you killed Paymar for passing an unided body of @Grimoire+ who died a while ago who's unided body was down at the vents like so:
    [​IMG]
    However, Paymar was above the vents like so:
    [​IMG]
    This is the chat with both of you that led to the decision:
    [​IMG]
    The reason why this was RDM was because you said yourself: You assumed that Paymar passed the unided body down at the vent to get up there, but there are multiple ways to get to the point where Paymar is, precisely the ladder's path that my spectator is in the screenshot I posted above. Had he taken that path, he would not have past the unided body you mentioned, and thus being innocent of the crime. Because of this possibility, you cannot use common sense to conclude that he must have passed the body to get where he is, because he could've taken another route. Like I mentioned, since there was no death for a long time before you killed him, I don't have the DS for him walking up there, but just based on your reasoning of common sense, I issued the slay because the reasoning doesn't hold up.

I'm sorry you felt that I didn't communicate with you enough about your slay. I tried to be expressive in the chat I posted above and in the auto slay reason you posted in your report. Even outside of that, I also tried to talk to you about it when you mentioned that "admin slayed me for no reason" in voice chat. I'll try better to communicate in the future because to me, players are the very reason we staff as Moderators and I don't like it when a player believes he was unfairly dealt with.

4. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

Do you have any additional evidences to add @Chicken McNugget2? Or perhaps a counter-argument to what my moderator has said?

5. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

As there hasn't been a reply for more than 12 hours, I'll be concluding this report.

The provided evidence by my moderator isn't the best but it's enough to mark this report invalid. My moderator made an attempt to explain to you what happened and why you're getting a slay through the in-game chatroom function. Judging by the scenario and the conversation that happened, the verdict was correct.

This report may be marked as invalid, but I'll talk to my moderator regarding the best practices on how to provide and obtain evidences.

In conclusion, thank you for making this report and I hope the queries of all sides concerned have been answered.

=================================================
    REPORT: INVALID

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.