Invalid Report against Indy226

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by BobbyBobs, Nov 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobbyBobs

BobbyBobs VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Indy226
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:120422235
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:33511477
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    Airship
    Which Round:
    last I believe
    Time of Occurence:
    5:35ish
    Reason For Report:
    Indy kosed me in chat. I didn't even realize it at first since I was inno and was just hanging around on the mid section of the airship. Vel confirmed that Indy did kos me which can be seen in chat. Indy did try to call off the KOS in voice chat. Jabba either didn't hear that or killed me anyway. It had been at least 30 seconds between the KOS and Jabba killing me, and I can't see how he didn't hear it being called off. Seems kinda toxic to me act on a called off KOS knowingly, if that is the case.

Regardless, Indy is the one who called it and it falls under his fault.
    Screenshots below.

Lovisa was the handling mod.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. BobbyBobs

BobbyBobs VIP

3. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

I did not hear him call of the KOS. It's best to put that kinda thing in chat. @Lovisa

4. Lovisa

Lovisa His queen :3 VIP

I'll handle this seeing as i did in game too.

5. Jabba the Slut

[​IMG]

Managed to catch the console logs of it, barely.

As you see it was never called off in chat, which is where you should call off a KOS to get the best results. If he called it off in voice I didn't hear.

6. Lovisa

So here is the report that came in at map change after an rtv, i decided to mark it as wvw as i did not have the chat logs or deathscene to determine 100% that it was a crossfire kos or not. I have looked at your evidence and currently waiting on indys video evidence to upload.
    [​IMG]

7. Jabba the Slut

From Indy,

[​IMG]

8. BobbyBobs

BobbyBobs VIP

Seems pretty clear to me. Indy called a false KOS and someone acted on it. He didn't try to call it of in text chat where it was called either.

9. Lovisa

Right so let's go over this. According to the evidence provided, Indy called a kos in the chat and has claimed that as crossfire. As you can see in his video you were near him on the ladder at the time where he killed a traitor. Here are the logs showing he killed a T, then a screen shot from his video of the moment he killed and kosed
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Like Indy said in the report it was most likely a cross kos. Even thought he did make an attmept to 'call it off' in voice chat, unfortunately you cannot officially call off a kos. If Jabba were to know that like he stated above:
    This resulted in your death. As I can see how this ruined your round valid crossfire kills/kos will be marked as invalid as it is not rdm.

For this reason i will be marking this report Invalid.
    Any further questions my discord is open to discuss this report and any rules regarding it Lovisa#2701.
    Thank you for reporting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.