Invalid Report against ImARealOne

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Barlakopofai, Aug 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barlakopofai

Barlakopofai Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    ImARealOne
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:65273221
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:86992857
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    67th Way
    Which Round:
    3 or 4 until map change
    Time of Occurence:
    Around 2 AM I guess?
    Reason For Report:
    Alright, so this is sort of a dual report against ImARealOne and tz-. Basically ImARealOne claimed the rooftop and proceeded to RDM 3 different traitors for climbing on the roof, then he bragged that he wouldn't get banned and that I was a pussy for reporting him for mass RDM. Then later, tz- comes in the fucking server, opens the report and leaves 2 maps later without ever finishing it even though ImARealOne clearly stated in it that he did in fact just claim the roof and RDM everyone for coming up. Pekka came in like 2 hours after that and did a check and found that ImARealOne did do all those things but he couldn't do anything about it because tz- deleted the fucking report so he can't see the fucking confession that was clear as day in the response. So yeah, either tz- is in cahoots or he's just really incompetent and I really want ImARealOne to get what he deserves because he spent like 30 minutes harassing me over reporting him and claiming he wouldn't get banned.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Pekka and every traitor that got shot that round by him that should still be in the logs

Also I can't fucking access the damage logs so I don't even know why you're telling people to get the damage logs, it says only a staff member can do that when I try​

Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
  2. DarkShiny

DarkShiny Just guilty me NOW, boi VIP Silver

F1 Menu shows that you can bind it (shown in console when binded)

Tagging @pekka26 and @tz-

3. Barlakopofai

Barlakopofai Member

Well why'd you remove the ability to use the damage logs with F...8? that come default with the game mode.

4. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

There is a small misunderstanding here, since we cant delete reports, however reports dissapear on their own after 2 maps has passed, as only Current and previous map reports shows up in the RDM-Manager
    1 of the reasons that the RDM manager logs are not available to non staff is to avoid any possibillity of players loopholing out of RDMs, where they RDMed someone and then takes a look at the logs to see if they can find a valid reason to have killed the person they RDMed. Therefor Damagelogs are enabled as an endround command you can type in console or bind, for using after a round has ended. The command to type in console is "ttt_print_damagelogs"

Its also something that has already been discussed on the community, and reports are not the right place to start a discussion.

So lets be patient and wait for @pekka26 and @tz- to respond to this ^^

Also going to tag tz's supervisor @scuffed water to conclude as well, seeing as you mentioned in the OP that its also a report against Tz-

5. Barlakopofai

Barlakopofai Member

Well that explains alot but I'll just add that I PMed tz- like 4 times to finish my report over the course of 50-ish minutes after he opened it and he never did or he ignored it after he did. I even told him what the report was about and the only thing time he acknowledged it his reply was pretty much verbatim "lmao i don't know whats going on with what youre saying"

Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
  6. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

Hey there Barlakopofai, I'm gonna keep this response short and simple since I have some IRL errands to run here soon.

When I got on last night I spent the majority of my time handling the reports that came in the map prior, you had informed me about ImARealOne and I did see some reports against him so I figured that's what you were talking about. However, there wasn't any reports talking about the situation you are describing, which is why I said "i have no idea what youre talking about." With the reports that I saw against ImARealOne I can assure you that I handled all of the reports to the best of my possibilities without using the deathscenes using damagelogs, shotlogs and by pming the players involved with the reports. Also I'm going to be honest with you, generally with reports from the map prior a lot of the times the verdicts come out Word vs. Word meaning that the report is inconclusive and gets set as finished.

I apologize for not messaging you back, or communicating with you at all during this time, as a moderator we are expected to help out the players in the server and make sure that their time here is enjoyed to the fullest and since I didn't message you back I, again, apologize for this.

@scuffed water

7. Barlakopofai

Barlakopofai Member

It doesn't really matter that it's word against word when he did it to 3 people so it's more like wordx3 against word. Plus all the innos that saw him do it. Honestly the server had like 30 people it shouldn't be hard to find someone who remembers him ending a 1v4 by RDMing all the traitors.

8. Barlakopofai

Barlakopofai Member

imgur.com/a/sPxekK2 I found 2 so far

9. Anonymous1

Anonymous1 do you know how it feel to feel alone VIP Bronze

When I get home on Monday I’ll be able to finish this up.

10. Anonymous1

Anonymous1 do you know how it feel to feel alone VIP Bronze

I’m home yatta yatta I’m going to finish this up real quick. If what you are claiming had any actual concrete evidence such as actual report responses or video, this report would be able to be completed in full. However, since tz- joined and enough map rotations had gone through for the reports to be null, there is little action that can be taken on it. Even if it was only that last round, there would be no visual confirmation of either parties claims which would make the situation word vs. word. To respond to your word vs. word claim that multiple people agree with you, no matter how many people vouch that what your saying is true, we don’t hand out punishments unless actual concrete evidence is found. With the limitations of the situation, tz- acted in his best ability.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.