Completed Report against Hyper, Orion, Temar, Degolfer

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Enemy "Rule Bot" Below, Mar 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Hyper, Orion, Temar, Degolfer
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    mythric
    Which Round:
    3+
    Time of Occurence:
    6:30ish EST
    Reason For Report:
    Lack of response from an RDM. Ended up getting goomba'd by a player who left and reported through admin chat. As far as I can tell I never received a response from the staff. 3 rounds from the point of report through chat until all the staff left.

Its nothing major and nothing world shattering, but its still an issue that needs to be addressed. Some form of communication would be nice. Given the extreme overstaffing this server has seen all day, I don't see any real excuse for the lack of it.

If someone can throw up a screeie of me missing it, I'll gladly offer my apologies for the time wasted.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    I can throw up a 15 minute video showing nothing happened, but I'll throw up a few screenies first.

[​IMG]
    <blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/CsPuY"><a href="//imgur.com/CsPuY"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Edit 9001: Fuckit. Imgur link since it won't post well.

https://imgur.com/a/CsPuY
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Thanks for the report, @Enemy "Rule Bot" Below ,

I’ve seen this and will conclude once my admin reports her side.

Cheers

3. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Heya,

I talked to @Hyper ✿ and I'll go ahead and conclude this on @Noob999 and @Ashes Relandi behalf as well.

It does appear that all three staff members missed your message, and there's no real excuse for this- even with training a trial someone should have attended to this. A slay has been added to the user for the RDM. I can assure in the future that they'll be more aware of in-game messages.

Let me know if you have anymore questions and I apologize for any inconvenience this caused.

Helix

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.