Invalid Report against Husky

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Enemy "Rule Bot" Below, Jul 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Husky
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    blah
    Which Round:

Time of Occurence:

Reason For Report:
    So, this is a report on Husky. He suspended one of his moderators for unprofessional behavior. While that decision is his, and may or may not be correct in my opinion, he should be held to a higher standard than those he supervises.

That begs the question why he called one of his moderators incompetent in a report against them. I’d dare say that is far more offensive than what Carlton did to Hongo, but as far as I can see no punishment was metered out for that. I’d personally never work for someone who called me incompetent to my face.

Is it acceptable for an admin to call his own moderator incompetent, while suspending that moderator for being unprofessional?

Will he be held to the same punishment he imposes on his moderators for unprofessional behavior?

Oh, and a direct quote from Husky's response to Carlton's recent report.
    Report against The Carlton

"Outside of the report, my moderators actions and words said in this report was absolutely unacceptable. We do not talk down on players, nor do we speak to them unprofessionally in the manners as he has spoken to you in."

Your words in the report below do not seem to mirror this sentiment.

https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/report-against-the-carlton.49151/#post-515762

https://imgur.com/a/FW7IvKG
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Heya,

I'll quote the exact phrase you're reporting:

This was Husky's response in accordance to two reports that were recently issued against Carlton. He did not call Carlton an incompetent person, or even really called him an incompetent mod. However, his use of the word indeed does match the dictionary definition of the word incompetence:
    [​IMG]

Carlton's actions in those reports did indeed show incompetence, which is why he is currently serving a suspension.

I don't see anything wrong at all with Husky's wording. He called a situation that was handled incompetently, incompetence. There's nothing wrong with that.

Invalid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.