Invalid Report against Hosi the Suspicion boi

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Racerboy, Oct 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Racerboy

Racerboy VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Hosi the Suspicion boi
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    q
    Your Steam ID:
    p
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    Dolls
    Which Round:
    Last
    Time of Occurence:
    ~8:30pm
    Reason For Report:
    Neglecting reports for entire maps while still playing rounds.

I had a report on DaGlizzy from the last round of Dolls, which ended up being one of the more dumb reasons for being RDM'd, but he killed me for:

[​IMG]

I never used the teleporter, but he knew I picked it up. Pretty straightforward slay on him right?

Jondome gets voted, we play through all of Jondome. Bank gets voted, we play 2 rounds on bank and then RTV. Motel gets voted, and we play through a few rounds before Hosi finally leaves. Presumably not handling a single report in that time, but still playing the game and not AFK. I saw maybe a couple people get slain, for what I believe to be reports handled by RFCOIL, who was the only other mod on at the time.

MrUnknownShadow finally joins and can't do anything about the report because too much time has passed.

...hello? mods?​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. SquidgyBoat

SquidgyBoat The Admiral VIP

3. Racerboy

Racerboy VIP

4. Racerboy

Racerboy VIP

upload_2020-10-17_22-55-17.png

I appreciate your sacrifice for contributing knowledge.

5. j3kawesome

j3kawesome "mestimate" - Indy226 Administrator VIP Silver

Hey Racer, im gonna interject here and say that I originally handled this report - which I have posted below

[​IMG]

So even if you do not use it, Holding a Teleporter is traitous unless you are a detetctive because you do not know where the person got it from. This is outlined in our extended rules here:

I have also attached the death scene below to show that he could see you holding the teleporter

After reviewing my evidence it seems that he closed the report again over me but I did originally handle it and close it.
    You can also see that in that report screenshot at that time Hosi was handling reports

6. Hosi

Hosi Professional agent of chaos VIP

There were 4 staff members on. and I was indeed handling plenty of reports https://streamable.com/wigl2x here's just the first round of dolls.

also @j3kgruesome was the one handling your report not me.
    upload_2020-10-17_23-56-49.png

7. -Vader-

-Vader- VIP

• Posting in irrelevant reports/ban appeals
    Hey Mods, I am going to interject here and say that holding a teleporter, which detectives can BUY isn't "HOLDING TRAITOR-ONLY WEAPONS."
    I guess DETECTIVES ARE TRAITORS?
    I know I am going to get a point for this, but I want to tell you that your rules are stupid, and its not a "TRAITOR-ONLY WEAPON."

1. Deathstation
    2. Dragunov SVU
    3. Gauss Rifle
    4. Harpoon
    5. Jihad Bomb (D *Using)
    6. Malfunction Pistol
    7. MP7
    8. Silencer Grenade
    9. Tear Gas Grenade
    10. Tripwire
    11. Teleporter

Where is C4 on this list? I guess I can't be RDMed for just holding a C4?

Can we have an admin meeting about this? Seems like a weird rule, when a c4 doesn't count as holding a traitor-only weapon, but a teleporter is.

8. Racerboy

Racerboy VIP

Didn't know there was a difference between being holstered and holding a teleporter. Can you explain to me why that's not toxic gameplay if I'm calling out that I'm giving it to a detective? Just like a C4?

Can you also explain to me why across 4 different maps, the number of people who got slain can be counted on one hand? In a 39/39 server??

Can you explain why this never got responded to at all?
    [​IMG]

9. j3kawesome

j3kawesome "mestimate" - Indy226 Administrator VIP Silver

Im going to post in here really quick for @-Vader- that I only posted our extended rules up to the teleporter, the C4 is on the list as posted above

10. Hosi

Hosi Professional agent of chaos VIP

I never saw you message, so when did you send it? there are a few instrances of a flood of admin chat so it could have been lost there. I was handling all the reports on Jondome.

upload_2020-10-18_0-13-0.png

Bank was the map after this and I left at the start of that.

11. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

I went through and looked at the activity logs and saw that Hosi was never alone on the server during the time you are reporting him for. In fact, there were many other staff on including j3k and squidgy. From the screenshots that he has already posted, it shows that him, along with the other staff on at the time, were doing reports, even if you didnt see it.
    [​IMG]

These are a few of the screenshots from Hosi since he is having trouble uploading them. And I already discussed this with you but RFCOIL doesnt show up later in this tracker, as staff. But he was playing for that time.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I also talked with you in PMs and it seams like you didnt havent any evidence of reports not being handled, other than the absence of slays, which isnt proof of anything other than an RDM free server. As for your message in admin chat that you didnt get a response too. This simply could have just been a case of a message getting lost in the chat or staff not noticing it. I'll mention this to him, but I dont consider it anywhere near report worthy.
    If anyone else has evidence of reports not getting handled, feel free to PM me, but otherwise

I'm marking this report Invalid

Ill leave this open in case anyone wants to post additional evidence here

Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.