Completed Report against Hongo

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by acx100, Jul 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acx100

acx100 VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Report against Hongo
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:65842671
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    All of them
    Which Round:
    All of them
    Time of Occurence:
    8 PM Central
    Reason For Report:
    Mass harassment, targeting, spam, racism, false kosing, and general toxicity.

Hongo has been warned not to talk/harass me.

https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/report-against-hongo.52457/
    (Previous ban for mass harassment, text/mic spam and toxicity).

[​IMG]
    (warning to not harass).

hongo was kosed by flick and i followed it. He then got angry and started ranting, harassing, and false kosing me as seen in the following screen shots.

Also note that this is the third time Hongo has been reported for harassing me and was banned twice for doing so previously so his ban duration should be longer.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Anonymous1

Anonymous1 do you know how it feel to feel alone VIP Bronze

Ill go ahead and Tag @Hongo if he would like to say anything. For the time being, if anything is targeted at one another, you will be punished.

3. Noccam :^)

Noccam :^) Regular Member

I know this report doesn't directly involve me so I'll take the punishment for posting, but as a witness at the time it happened, you two were doing everything in your power to directly provoke each other. You are not innocent in this matter either.

4. Hongo

Hongo VIP

Tagging @Syn who was online when this happened

You told @Noccam :^) to kill himself 7+ times, called me retarded 3+ times, Literally every screenshot there is framed to make me look like I'm harassing you and are cut on purpose with the sliding bar, instead of you taking a screenshot of console which would show the full dialogue. I also like how you choose not to include video, which you always take, for these reports because they would incriminate you using your mic to harass people.

This is the second false forum report you've made targeting me. It's pretty obvious, and it's getting really old. I've already notified the staff about what you're doing here, and you're providing them proof of it.

5. Hongo

Hongo VIP

You're involved, I tagged you to give your case of aspiring harassing you ie; telling you to kill yourself. @11Cent was the one who marked all my reports on AspiringSun as "finished", so he is the only one here who actually saw the damage logs; both of which were AspiringSun shooting me first; the second time he was a detective and there were no staff on, he blatantly rdmd me then claimed I was kosd, didnt even bother to see who kosd me because why would he, its aspiring sun, he literally loopholes whenever hes on

6. Hongo

Hongo VIP

There was also a false kos put on me at the start of a round and AspiringSun immediately shot me for it. @Syn was actually killed in the crossfire of this case and is a staff witness to support my side.

7. Anonymous1

Do you have any evidence of this? Unless evidence is provided, that is an empty statement with no backing.

8. acx100

acx100 VIP

I said "stop harassing me" and it kept going on lol.

Targeting? The evidence is pretty clear for any person to understand.

9. Hongo

Hongo VIP

No, because I don't record, but 11cent and syn who are both staff should be able to confirm everything i said

10. Hongo

Hongo VIP

I literally fucking asked you "Why did you kill me / who kosd me" and you said "stop harassing me x4"

Your childish games and malicious targeting are blatantly obvious; the staff choose not to believe me because the admins told them to lmao

11. Hongo

Hongo VIP

Also how you keep tagging Trashman's post, that was literally NEVER sent to me, yet you choose to rdm me on false koses, lie in reports and say I was kosd when there are no staff on, and then false report me for reporting you, and THEN LITERALLY use the scroll bar in chat to, on purpose, frame me.

12. Noccam :^)

Noccam :^) Regular Member

I can confirm Aspiring told me to kill myself multiple times lol, but yeah I wasn't recording because that's just who Aspiring is

13. Hongo

Hongo VIP

Like, it was literally the first thing I heard when I joined the server was his shitty ass max volume mic telling you to kill yourself, and he did it every round on dolls, rdm'd twice (which 11cent/syn, who saw the logs of the reports, can confirm)

14. Anonymous1

Alright, I am currently contacting any staff members involved to get a full scope on what is going on. I’m going to go ahead and lock this report for now, feel free to message me if you have any concrete evidence related to this situation.

15. Anonymous1

Okay, after talking to some people involved and finding out some extra info, I’m going to come to a conclusion for this. To address the evidence that is provided, the first two screenshots are from before the 5 day ban that was placed on hongo, where he evidently harasses you, however he was already punished for that period of harassment. The third screenshot shows flick kosing hongo, which related to the screenshot of him saying your name three times repeatedly. This is where we run into a problem. Hongo claims that you are framing him by cutting out parts of your evidence where you provoke him, or just in general cropping stuff out to make it look like he is harassing you. For the screenshot where he says your name repeatedly, he had just asked why you had killed him before, and got no answer. So, he decided to repeat it in chat so he could get a response from you. You could say that the text box wasn’t big enough to fit all of the information, but in a screenshot provided by noccam, here, it seems as you in fact did purposefully cut the screenshot to not include the rest of the information. As for screenshots four and five, those are both evidence of harassment, five being the more relevant one as hongo asks aspiring to "dox yourself". Screenshot six is just showing hongo complaining about an RDM report, nothing relevant to harassment once so ever. Then, we get into the remainder of the evidence where hongo calls aspiring a "toxic piece of shit", and references that he "smokes meth and hates himself bout it", as well as claims that he is "high on meth". Overall, there is evidence of hongo harassing aspiring, and on top of that, you both have been warned to leave each other alone multiple times, as well as a ban was placed on hongo for targeted harassment not too long ago. As shown in the screenshots provided by aspiring, he asked hongo to stop harassing him multiple times, and there is no evidence or recording of aspiring provoking hongo to get a reaction from him. So, with all of this in mind, hongo, if you feel you are being baited and framed, I would recommend recording when you are playing, because we cannot take your word for claims such as this, we need actual evidence. Aspiring, if you truly are purposefully cutting things out to incriminate hongo and this is found to be true similar to the situation in this report, you will be punished for it. Consider this a warning. Finally, for the actual punishment given out for this report, Hongo is only to be banned for 3 days on the basis of harassment on West.

If you have any questions or concerns, contact me in PM on forums or through discord.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.