Report against Hex/Aris

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Aris_The_Rubbish_Bin, Oct 14, 2020.

?

Perma Ban her?!

1. Ye

8 vote(s)
    72.7%
  2. Nu

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  1. Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42769259

Player's Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:182019794

Reason for your report: I would like to report "Hex: Rope Bunny" for a multitude of reasons. Over the past few weeks, I have been continuously harassed, belittled, and overall disrespected by her. It seems like a daily occurrence where I am rdmed by her. There have been some occassions where she will even rdm me when I am a traitor and she is a traitor too. Additionally, she continously belittles and harasses me in private chat by messaging me stuff like "bad boi."
    I am a good boy and when I am called a "bad boi" it makes me sad. I am not a bad boy. I am a good boy. Good boys don't rdm. I don't rdm because I am a good boy. Please permanently ban Hex, I am tired of being called a bad boi. I am a good boy.
    Please help me mods. This is the one time I openly request your mod abose. Please, choose good. Please, use your mod powers for good. If just this once. As for Hex, I hope you take this report as a time to self-reflect on your actions and improve yourself. I believe in you, even if you don't believe in yourself.

Tagging @Voca as he's her admin.

~Created by @PwnageKO

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. PwnageKO

PwnageKO "I'll be seeing you on the forums." VIP

If she isn't banned, I will lose the little amount of respect I have for the mods of this community. and you don't want that. My respect matters quite a lot I might add. Now, you can disagree with me, but then you'd be siding with a bully. How will you sleep at night knowing you supported cyber-bullying?

3. KEEP IN MIND. THIS IS ALL A JOKE. It's for funsies, Pwn and I are good mates.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Aquast

Aquast lordy was here :barefoot: VIP Bronze

Thanks for clarifying. I was already convinced that Pwn was an ASSHOLE!!! I was about to block them on discord, on the forums and on whatsapp

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

You're a bad boi

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. PwnageKO

This is a lie. Mod's ban them.

7. PwnageKO

I am good boi. Not bad boi. I swear of it. Mod's can confirm.

8. Wojack

Wojack Her king :3 VIP

who?

9. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze