Completed Report against HelixSpiral

Discussion in 'Archived Minecraft Staff/Player Reports' started by Adam, Feb 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adam

Adam Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    HelixSpiral
    UUID of Staff/Player:
    HelixSpiral
    Your In Game Nickname:
    Adam
    Time of Occurrence:
    21:11
    Reason for Report:
    So here I am on the teamspeak server having fun with my friends, and I decide to have some fun and change my name to "n*ggggggggggers" or something like that I don't exactly remember. After about 5 minutes I'd muted my speakers to watch a video and had forgotten my name. Suddenly, I got poked, which disrupted my peaceful viewing experience. I opened teamspeak to see my good friend Disruptions had poked me requesting me to change my name. I was just about to, but before I could even right click my name, I got kicked by the man in question, HelixSpiral. According to disruptions, my rule-breaking fell under "Harassment" and the protocol for harassment is to warn and then kick/ban/etc. As you can see in this picture: http://i.imgur.com/1SNIo0i.png the time between the "warning" which was by a completely different staff member and the kick was only 2 seconds. Clearly this is a breach of protocol, and I'd appreciate something being done. Thank you.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    emtech2 was there, and here's my picture: http://i.imgur.com/1SNIo0i.png

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2017
  2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

3. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Hey @Adam

Thanks for filing this report. This helps bring up any concerns between staff members and helps me improve my staffing overall in future situations.

The event did happen exactly as you mentioned it. After talking about it with @Disruptionz I do realize I made a mistake and I should have in fact poked you and issued a warning instead.

I hope that you would accept my apologies regarding this, and it won't happen again in the future.

I'll let my admin, @Robokiller87 finish this up.

4. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Hello @Adam, thank you for the report as it ensures our staff team is performing their duties properly.

This report is found Valid and I will be talking to my moderator about how to handle this in the future. Nevertheless, seeing that to be your name concerns me and I do not want to see this behavior in the future as it's extremely uncalled for.

~Robo

Report: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.