Invalid Report against Hax45647

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by yesdaddy, Aug 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yesdaddy

yesdaddy Regular Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Hax45647
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:70788920
    Your Steam ID:
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:445955604
    Which Server:
    Vanilla 2
    Which Map:
    mc_nuketown
    Which Round:
    Time of Occurence:
    9:20
    Reason For Report:
    Blatant Harrasment and targeting

Everytime im on the server no matter what role he is he will false kos me and get me rdm'ed or going as far as target rdming me im tired of his shit so please do something if you can he was already warned by sguidgy(i think) for harrassment​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Shadow™

Shadow™ What it do Shortyyyy™ VIP

Do you have any recordings or screens shots of the harassment/targeting?

3. Haxorus

Haxorus VIP

Hi just to clarify i would only kos him in voice chat during my t rounds. Yet smirnoff is making this report in order to put attention away from my previous report on him where i have actual evidence to his toxicity and how far he will go with harassment.

4. Hi, I was on yesterday when this happened. Both Smirnoff and Ducky were harassing each other yesterday. They were both warned by Squidgy and other mods to quit it, and they continued to do so after Squidy left. They would both target/KOS each other, whether they were Ts or not. As a result, people's gameplay started to be affected as players were killing each other over koses that may or may not have been true. Also they 2 bitches were annoying as fuck and wouldn't shut up, I think a couple other people got involved in the harassment too. I apologize if these are the wrong players, but they usernames seem to have been changed(?)

TL;DR: Both parties were screwing around with each other, and not in a sexy way.

5. Haxorus

Haxorus VIP

umm completely different people but nice to know others have seen smirnoff being toxic. I dont even think i've been in a game with squidgy

6. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

Does either party have any evidence for the report? Or anyone at all? Without any evidence this won’t go any further than a verbal warning to each of you, which Ill just go ahead and give now.

Both of you leave each other alone. Haxorus what you described is still harassment, even if the koses are valid. You repeatedly picked Smirnoff out for, what appears to be, no reason. And Smirnoff, the way you react to people targeting/harassing you isn’t acceptable. I’ve seen a lot of you hitting back against people, but I generally let it slide if it doesn’t get out of hand. What you tend to do when there are no staff on is unacceptable, tho. Not only is it harassment, but it has become extremely toxic.

I’ll leave this open for a couple days if anyone wants to add any evidence

7. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Seeing as no evidence have been presented, I will be closing this one up.

If any evidence comes up feel free to message me over Discord or Forums Conversation

No Evidence Presented

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.