Invalid Report against Haruka Suenaga

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by ayygurl_, Nov 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ayygurl_

ayygurl_ VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Haruka Suenaga
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:75003654
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:176719317
    Which Server:
    EU
    Which Map:
    67thwayb2
    Which Round:
    5 rounds before the map was changing.
    Time of Occurence:
    around 19:45 (UTC+1)
    Reason For Report:
    pekka26 and I wanted to get ourselves stuck in a wall, so we did it, but Haruka then teleported me to him so that I would get unstuck wich caused pekka26 to get unstuck aswell but also to get killed by a car.

I then asked Haruka why he did so, but got no answer (like literally nothing), so I proceedeed to then follow him during the round until at one point he door blocked me (don't know if he was doing it on purpose or he was simply AFK). I then brutally murdered him for what he did and got slayed shortly after, with again, no explanations whatsoever.

I'm making this report because I would like some explanations on some points, such as why he didn't slay himself for killing pekka26, or why I didn't get any explanations on my slay (maybe he had me muted, that wouldn't really surprise me since I scream a lot etc.. , but note that I also sent him a private message and wrote maybe 1-2 messages about it in the main chat).

Also, I don't think Haruka was really busy, since he kept playing during the whole time (except at the brief moment where I got door blocked by him). I could be wrong though, and if so, I'm sorry! I don't know what it's like to be a moderator afterall (or even to have a social life Kappa), I respect you fam'.

P.S. The car accident happend twice during the evening, I got killed the second time instead of pekka26 (not appearing on the footage).
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Here is the footage (ends at me sending the private message I previously mentionned) :

Tagging @Haruka Suenaga and @pekka26 .​

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  2. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

3. Deepsea1508

Deepsea1508 Hyuman VIP Emerald

It is my duty as a mod to bring people if i see them stuck,it does not help when you guys constantly tried to get yourself stuck on purpose.unfortunately after bringing you the other player fell into the path of the car resulting in his accidental death which i am not responsible for. you are not allowed to kill staff member for using staff commands as it is not part of the normal gameplay. any death caused by the staff commands may fall under abuse of power which you could reported them on the forums for but you are not permitted to kill for.since you cant kill me for death caused by staff commands and your life was not in danger at the time when i door blocked you, you were slain.

When you asked me why were you slain, i assumed that you were joking since you have at least 500h on the servers and you should have known better.

i will leave it up to my admin @Noob999.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
  4. Noob999

Noob999 The best Noob around. VIP

Hello ayygurl_ It's clear from the video that Haruka Suenaga did not see the car coming he did not plan to kill that other player.
    Haruka is correct any death that happens via staff commands is not RDM but it can be abuse of power and you should file a forum report if you feel that way.
    You can not kill for door blocking if your life is not in danger.

You should not get yourself and another player stuck in the wall like you did.
    Please do not that again as it removes two players from the game until a staff member has the time to bring one of you and this is not fair on the player who are trying to win the round.

If you have anything to add please start a conversation on the forum with me.
    Report invalid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.