Invalid Report against Haise

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by yigiteksi07, Apr 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yigiteksi07

yigiteksi07 New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Haise
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    EU
    Which Map:
    Haven
    Which Round:

Time of Occurence:

Reason For Report:
    someone RDMed me and leave because I killed them while they were a traitor. then he left immediatly so I couldnt report him and there was no mods. then a mod came after he left. I said this guy RDM me and leave he was so fas that I couldnt report him. he wanted screenshot of it. so I went to get it 2 times the website failed the 3rd time the one that worked he came and got a slay for that RDM and leave the mod gave him a slay for that. he should have got a RDM and leave punishment which is 5 days ban I want a ban on him. the guy RDMed me and leave Nunn (STEAM_0:1:227002806)​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    https://ibb.co/hqddwx
    he rdmed me and left immediatly here is proof I am with nunn, you got rdmed and nunn left you can get chat logs, damage logs etc too dunno moment time tho​

2. Mellow

Mellow Taking it easy VIP

Tagging @Haise and their admin @Solar. Please be patient and wait for them to reply.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
  3. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

[​IMG]
    I'll be here with a wall of text explaining my actions in 10-15 minutes. Please be patient for the time being.

4. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Sorry for the wait. While I personally don't believe there is any logical reason as to why you reported me, I'll present my defense nonetheless, so you can understand and hopefully gain some knowledge on the ruleset of our servers.

Today, around 40-50 minutes ago, I logged on and you informed me of a RDM and Leave case that a player named Nunn had done. You seemed particularly infuriated because the person they RDM'd just so happened to be you. Logs here:
    [​IMG]

Now, a ruling we have on SGM is this : a mod doesn't ban for RDM & Leave on a person if that particular person left when the mod* wasn't on the server. We apply autoslays instead. In this case, he had RDM'd you in the last round, and I decided to wait and see if he came back. Which he did, and I proceeded to slay him for it :

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

When I told you the reasoning for me not banning him, this is what your response(s) were:
    [​IMG]

I hope you understand my actions. I'll let my admin finish this up now.

Oh, and as for this :
    I asked you for the screenshot incase Nunn came back and asked some questions about his punishment. I like being systematical.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
  5. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

Hi, @yigiteksi07

What my moderator said here is right:
    [​IMG]
    As shown in the succeeding screenshots by my moderator, he exercised the correct protocol.
    ============================================
    REPORT - INVALID

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.