Completed Report against Gus

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Racerboy, Dec 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Racerboy

Racerboy VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Gus
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:66141371
    Your Steam ID:
    Not needed
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    B5
    Which Round:
    Last 2
    Time of Occurence:
    Around 11:30 AM
    Reason For Report:
    Toxic gameplay / teaming with Traitors

First clip: throws a diamond ore block away as an inno. Wasn't going to report just based on this. But...

Second clip: Walk into tower to protect the diamond block and bring it upstairs, but Gus blocked the way for everyone and allowed a T to start unloading.

Dude really didn't want innocents to win with the diamond block, so he just trolled. Really good example-setting for a trial mod.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. sleepy panda

sleepy panda A panda that may be sleeping VIP Bronze

3. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    reports in question, marked ingame ones invalid due to no rdm but thats the ingame

4. -Vader-

-Vader- VIP

This is what Gus said in chat:
    gus: You can kill for bodyblocking if if threatens your life
    This was said on the next map, skycraft, on second round if you want to see that I didn't just make that up.
    Sorry for posting, but I was involved in this situation and I talked to Pacifist about it, which told me to talk to Irish about it. Apparently you made the thread, so not need for me to talk to Irish about it.

Blocking the ladder when you are bringing the diamond is =/= life threatening, therefore, we can't kill you for it.
    Teaming up with Traitors is considered Toxic Gameplay, and you literally blocked the ladder for about 20 seconds until all the traitors came by and killed everyone.

5. Racerboy

Racerboy VIP

Forgot to mention the stuff in the report...

[​IMG]

He claims "you could've just shot me", but it is not a "hazardous area." I didn't know the person up there was a T, and I also can't base it off of the "potential" that he is a T and is going to kill me. Therefore I can't shoot him for blocking.

6. Yes, I did, but I only did it once.

I wasn't teaming with no one, I like throwing Diamond blocks because Diamond end is extremely underwhelming and boring, if this is considered toxic (as I only did it once) then I apologise...

7. Racerboy

Racerboy VIP

It's also toxic to block players from accessing that area of the map when it's literally a goal for innocents to achieve, when you yourself are innocent.

8. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

I was here and I would state that Gus did this once and it wasn't intentionally trying to piss anyone off. I think Gus meant this to be a joke and considering this happened only once and the Ts would've gunned us down if Gus wasnt there; I kinda see this as a...

Overreaction

9. Racerboy

Racerboy VIP

Don't think it's up to you to decide what is and isn't an overreaction. This is also not the only time he did it, just the only time he was caught.

10. Indy226

Yeah but you, marshal, Vader, and fatmonkey took this extremely personally and harassed Gus a little after that round.

11. Credence

Credence Demon Lord VIP

I'm gonna lock this until @Irish finishes it up, if you have anything that needs to be added you can message me and I'll unlock it for you.

12. -Vader-

-Vader- VIP

First of all. I don't think it is appropriate to change your statement Indy. First, you say you can testify against Gus, because you were there. Now, you say that that people are overreacting. Innocents could've won, there were about 7 of us there with the block trying to get on top, while Gus was blocking the stairs. It gave the Traitors time to come to the lighthouse and start shooting everyone. This can be seen in the deleted post by Indy, if anyone wants to take a look at it. I don't know what Gus did to make Indy change his mind, but there shouldn't be a change of stance. If Gus becomes a MOD, you never know how many of Indy's reports would be swept under the rug. Now this is an overstatement, but I am putting it to a perspective that it could happen, because Gus is now on Indy's side for doing him a favor and defending him on this report.

Here is Indy's first impression on Gus' toxic behavior:
    https://streamable.com/xadm3
    "Yeah, fucking gus."
    You said that his intentions were not to piss people off, but to me, it seems you were pissed off, and posted your reply to this thread as soon as it was made.

https://streamable.com/9ob0p
    This seems intentional to me by the way he laughs.

Here is my whole perspective of the incident:
    https://streamable.com/bjflg

As you can see in the video, even when people are dying in front of Gus, he is just standing there blocking everyone. He doesn't even attempt to move and ID the bodies, just stands there. Yet, you say you aren't teaming up with anyone, but you are just standing there and not even attempting to go after the traitors that killed two people in front of you.

Just because you don't like winning the map with diamonds, doesn't mean other's don't like it as well. There are a lot of people that do diamonds, because some of them don't like the map.

Also, Marshal wasn't even there, not sure why you are bundling everyone together Indy.
    Nobody harassed anyone after that round. You are overreacting here. I just told him that he was breaking the rules.

13. Indy226

OK I thought marshal was there so sorry for the mishap.
    I didn't make some secret Molotov -Ribbentrop pact with Gus lol, that isn't a case of me changing sides to avoid reports. I changed my mind because I knew Gus wasn't trying to piss everyone of he was just trying to have some fun. Even if Gus wasn't there the Ts were at top of tower waiting for us they came down after hearing the commotion with Gus, because obviously we weren't coming up. And I know that Gus probably shouldn't have done this but you, racer, and fatmonkey acted like the world was ending and critisied Gus and even hit the stage of harassment.

14. Indy226

Ima not respond to this anymore.

15. Assuming that I spoke to Indy to change his opinion on this subject is something that I would never consider to do, that's completely on him and I don't have anything to see with it.

Yes, it was intentional, as I already stated in my response above. I did as a joke, not doing it again...

16. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

Seeing as I am now supervising Gus, I will look into this when I'm home.

17. Racerboy

Racerboy VIP

Probably smart considering you're just throwing out accusations with no evidence.

Unless you see anything more to do here, I think it would be reasonable to close up this thread seeing as he won't do it anymore. I think it was more of a matter of misconduct or bad example setting by a mod that made it an issue, to which he apologized.

18. Indy226

Considering that u made this for salt is already self explanitory.

19. Ashes Relandi

I'm locking this until I'm back home to do a full response.

PM me if you need to add anything (evidence wise) to this report.

20. Ashes Relandi

Alright now that I managed to run through all this.

The throwing of the Diamond blocks and the 1 instance of blocking can technically be justified as Toxic Gameplay, and just based on what Gus is doing here....
    There's some aspects of it however VERY minor.

After reading through the report and given Gus has stopped and even admitted to it, I'll just mark this up as Valid.

Though for future note, this honestly could have been handled via a PM.

Report: Valid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.