Completed Report against Grumble, Konky Dong, and vinyl

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Dr.PoopTickler Jr., Oct 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Grumble, Konky Dong, and vinyl
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:66176565 STEAM_0:1:14058813
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    multiple
    Which Round:
    a lot
    Time of Occurence:
    over the course of multiple days
    Reason For Report:
    Group Targeting Harassment.

Konky told people to add me and harass me for what I reported him for.

Grumble began harassing me in pms and doing the same thing as Konky, and also multiple times tried to get the server to harass me as well.

They've been doing it for days now.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

I have over a dozen screenshots but would like to pm the mod/admin that takes this report as there are other pms in the screenshots.​

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
  2. ptownslayer21

ptownslayer21 i'm better than ryan VIP

I'll handle this. Go ahead and open a forum convo or add me on steam.

3. Grumble

Grumble VIP

It's a meme dude...

How is it group targeting, when I was telling people on the server not to pm you and send you points?

4. You said "do not send deceiver101 'ok basically im monkey" and "do not send him 69 points because it gets him mad" multiple times in an obvious way to get people to do it. Idc if you guys do meme it in VC and chat, but when I ask multiple times not to pm me, you continue doing so, and attempt to get other people to bandwagon it, and people are adding me to do this, that is harassment.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
  5. Grumble

Grumble VIP

You just quoted me saying "do not send deceiver101 'ok basically im monkey" and "do not send him 69 points" multiple times...

So you admit I never told people to send you those things..

6. Yeah, I'm not going to get into this, because you're just trying to troll here too.

7. Grumble

Grumble VIP

I'm not trolling just stating facts... Facts that you just admitted to...

8. Sly

Sly Onward and Upward to Greater Glory VIP Silver

Alright it seems like you are both going back and forth here so I am gonna lock this up until @pumpkintownslayer21 can take a better look at this. If you have evidence or anything you want to add that is constructive to the report itself you can send either me or @pumpkintownslayer21 a message on the forums. Thanks!

-Sly (Die)

9. ptownslayer21

ptownslayer21 i'm better than ryan VIP

We talked about a majority of this in the forum convo. With all the evidence presented in that forum convo, I'm going to be issuing @Grumble a warning. We are all here to have a good time and we don't want anyone feeling singled out or targeted. If this happens again don't be afraid to reach out as the administration will take further action if needed.

Report: COMPLETED
    Thread: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.