Invalid Report against Grim

Discussion in 'Shoutbox Ban Appeals' started by Spud, Aug 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spud

Spud Banned VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Grim
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    asdf
    Your Steam ID:
    asdf
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    asdf
    Which Round:
    asf
    Time of Occurence:
    asdf
    Reason For Report:
    Called me 'Piece of Shit Spud' in the shoutbox.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Grim

Grim VIP

My sense of adventure required it... I REGRET NOTHING!

3. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

@Grim and moved to correct section.

4. Spud

Spud Banned VIP

Please explain your harassment, Grim.

5. Grim

Grim VIP

My sense required me to do it... Ofcourse I don't regret it but hey you didn't say please stop.

6. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

I'll handle this.

2 questions though:
    1. Are you actually offended/feel harassed by it?
    2. Explain this:
    [​IMG]

big roblox tiddies did the same thing, but you didn't report him. This was done under the same circumstance as @Grim did. Why the difference?

If you are making these threads just for sake of trolling/fun, please knock it off.

7. excoose me? i never called him spud the piece of shit, dont know where you got that from ho

8. Spud

Spud Banned VIP

Agent A, let me tell you a story. Ever since I was little I have been a victim - a victim of a great number of ordeals. Some of these incidents were natural and unavoidable. Disease struck my impoverished family leading to the unfortunate and untimely deaths of a great number of my closest acquaintances, whom I still mourn to this very day. Coming from a small farming community, our livelihood is based upon the healthy and safe growth of the crops we eat, sell and sometimes even juice - as such, you can imagine how devastating the damage was when the locusts struck during what my family has since come to refer to as 'the Disheartening Doom of 2006'. These incidents, and the many other similar ones, were terrible afflictions upon myself and my loved ones and lead to a great distress which has stayed with me throughout my life. But due to the unavoidable nature of them, they pale in comparisons to the victimisation I have faced throughout my life at the hands of other individuals. As some of you may be aware, and others may not be aware, my real life name is 'Spud' - a name induced by my male wet nurse during one of many drunken rants about his favourite vegetable. As you may be able to imagine, having such a name can lead to a cruel and difficult life of bullying by other children - children who would bully me for the aforementioned misfortunes regarding my family and use my name to their advantage in doing so. They would twist and manipulate my birth name into horrendous forms - 'Spud the Farmers Daughter', they would call me. 'Spud the Potato'. 'Spudtard'. 'Fagspud'. And, worst of all, 'Piece of Shit Spud'. Yes, 'Piece of Shit Spud', the sore subject of my childhood nightmares and the very name I requested others do not call me today in the shoutbox to avoid reigniting the very flame of hellish days past that burns within me. So you can imagine my frustration and anger when, upon receiving my request not to be called such a name, Grim took it upon himself to refer to me using said name in a disdainful and distasteful way. Three minutes after I began reading his message, when I was finally finished doing so, I found myself shaking with rage, sadness and distress. As the tears filled my eyes I found myself unable to read subsequent messages with full comprehension, such as messages from other individuals invoking similar sentiments. But I knew what had to be done. This cruelty could not go unpunished. For too long Spud had found himself mistreated by others and it's time it came to an end! I swiftly moved to the forums and typed out this very report on the bully who taunted me (Grim). For a moment, I was satisfied. I had done all I could and could only wait and see to it that justice was served. But as time passed, I came to a realisation. As sad as my life may have been - as much as a victim I have been - I know very little about Grim (the subject of this report) and his past. While he may be a horrible bully, I'm sure he couldn't have been born as such? So what lead to such a ferocious and mean disposition? Could it be, I pondered, that Grim has, too, been a victim of life's misgivings? I do not know the answer to that question, but it provoked me into reconsidering my position. I was hurt by Grims words, I really was. I do not know why he said them, but I also do not know his mindset at the time of his writing them. But I do believe there exists an inherent goodness within us all, one I'm willing to submit exists within Grim too. So, to answer your question, was I actually offended and did I feel harassed by it? Yes, at the time I very much did. But as time has passed and I've come to reconsider the situation, I've also come to reconsider how justice should be served. It would not be right for Grim to be permanently banned, as I expect would be the norm in such a brutal case of harassment, if he too is a victim of life's injustice. So I would like to be the bigger and better man by passing on a message of peace, love and harmony, while reaching my hand out to Grim in an act of mercy. I am willing to forgo seeing you punished if you are willing to see the error of your ways and apologise for them. I hope this offer is taken as intended and you come to the right decision. Regardless, I'd like to thank Agent A for helping to arbitrate during these troubling times. Thank you.

Edit: accidentally placed my credit card information at the bottom, was trying to enter it on another site and something happened but it is gone now.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
  9. Grim

Grim VIP

Too long didn't read. I am sorry...

10. Spud

Spud Banned VIP

Forgiven.

11. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Report: Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.