Completed Report against Grillz Best Friend

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by ComPeter, May 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Grillz Best Friend
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:66896968
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:52911438
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Which Map:
    ttt_terrortrainb2
    Which Round:
    Round 3
    Time of Occurence:
    About 1:50 PM
    Reason For Report:
    I was slayed for killing someone that did not identify a body.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    [​IMG]

2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

3. Grillz Best Friend

Grillz Best Friend Too Edgy VIP

I have seen this and will respond shortly

4. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

I was the trial moderator online at the time, so I'll be sure to respond with evidence as well. Please be patient.

5. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

Hey @ComPeter,
    I was the trial moderator who gave the verdict on the report against you. I'll be sure to explain my evidence and reasoning below.
    [​IMG]
    You have been reported by Cannabis Concentrates for RDM. You claim that there were unidentified bodies next to him. From viewing the Deathscene, I did not find any unidentified bodies around him; however, there were some unidentified bodies behind the train. Because nobody can identify those, I decided to mark the report valid. From looking back at the video now, I realized that there was an issue. I never asked you if this occurred earlier in the round. This information could have changed the verdict of the report, and it would have prevented you from being slain. Once again, I do apologize for the lack of communication on my end; I take full responsibility for that. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to comment below.

6. Grillz Best Friend

Grillz Best Friend Too Edgy VIP

As I was the moderator online and the one training NoHack it's my responsibility to get the evidence and is in no way is this NoHack's fault. I should've investigated better and thus will be asking @Agent A to mark this report valid.

7. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

From reading this, I will be marking this report valid as @Grillz Best Friend should've grab the evidence in order to verify @NoHackJustGood 's verdict. As for the report itself, I will be marking this invalid as well as they both should've asked when you saw Cannabis Concentration next to unid body as your response was vague enough to not provide clear answer to reach the conclusion that NoHackJustGood reached. In other words, they only checked the deathscene of Cannabis Concentration while forgetting that they have to thoroughly investigate the reports to cover all possible moments that you might have saw Cannabis Concentration with unid body. Thus, you should have not been slain and should've been asked for more details about the report itself. I hope you don't hold this against my moderator as he is relatively new to being a moderator as well as is still learning some of more finer things about staffing. Regardless, I will be talking with my moderator about this. Thank you for taking time to report my moderator and make this a learning experience for him.

Report:
    Valid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.