Completed Report against Glyph

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by GrassTastesBad, Jan 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Glyph
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:7095639
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:88186450
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    Serious TTT minecraft map (not sure exact name)
    Which Round:

Time of Occurence:

Reason For Report:
    Kicked without 1st warning for harassment
    (Yes, I did send Dazza a hateful message, but I'm supposed to get a warn before being kicked)​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2019
  2. audrey

audrey batty VIP

Yeah, I did that.

3. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

4. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Hello,

I have reviewed the screenshot and I have to ask if there was any other harassment or potential harassment prior to this that didn't receive a warning?

I'll give e my verdict once I receive more information.

5. audrey

audrey batty VIP

I had spent the entire day warning people for harassment and trying to corral an incredibly toxic server. RC had seen me kick and ban multiple people for harassment, so I just went ahead and kicked him because he was contributing to the problem that he already knew was kickable/bannable. I will keep in mind next time that I must warn everyone before any action can be taken. Teroxa can back me up on how bad the server has been today.

There was one other message btw:

https://puu.sh/Csf1x/d624f45d63.png

Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
  6. Odd how you didn't add in the part where he said multiple times the same thing, hence the reason I told him to shut up hmmmmmm

7. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Hello,

I just got back in from spending some time with my family and I wanted to say that I had the chance to dive a little further into this investigation.

With that being said, @Glyph should have followed protocol and warned you for your first offense. So, I'm going to be marking this report VALID and I have already counseled Glyph regarding this issue.

I want to thank you for reporting, but I also want to let you know that it's sometimes best to be a part of a solution and not a part of a problem.

Thank you for your time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.