Completed Report against Gerbs

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by A SPOOKYSNOWBLOWER (Ethan:3), Aug 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Gerbs
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:47670496
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:222806391
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    Minecraft b5
    Which Round:
    9th-6th
    Time of Occurence:
    3:23pm
    Reason For Report:
    the resson was he was being very disreaspectful to me and his "friends" were in on it​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    my witness has footage the witness is @Eventful he has footage of the crime​

2. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

I'm already on the server here so I'll just handle it even though I've already given warnings to Gerbs and several others now.

3. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Gonna tag @Eventful as tags in the OP don't work.

4. Eventful

Eventful Master of Chat Commands

Alright, unfortunately I forgot to restart my recording so I've only got a very small part of the incident. But, I am still a witness to this, and would personally say that that Ethan was being harrassed. Gerbs wasn't the only culprit, there were others such as Moist Suckle.

I think it's relevant to mention that this isn't the first time I've seen this happen to Ethan. I feel like a lot of players are toxic towards him because of his younger voice - this issue needs to be addressed.

As Ashes Relandi said, he was also witness, so I doubt the small amount of footage I have would be necessary to post.

5. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

I've already given Gerbs a text + verbal warning for Harassment before he left so I'll mark this as completed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.