Invalid Report against Frosty

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Aarow, Mar 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aarow

Aarow VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Frosty
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    hotel
    Which Round:
    last round
    Time of Occurence:
    2:20 pm PST
    Reason For Report:
    I killed Third Eye with a valid offense, GBA, because a Traitor was shooting AFKs before Overtime - including a Detective - and Third did not return fire. I was the only one to return fire. However, Frosty still put this as an RDM because he has bias and favors people like Third Eye. It was not revenge RDM. It was for vengeance, as I didn't have to kill him, yes. But it was a legal kill nonetheless.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Mellow

Mellow Taking it easy VIP

I'll tag the mentioned moderator @Frosty and their admin @Cafedemocha, please wait patiently for their response.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
  3. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

I have seen this and I am gathering my evidence.
    You also have been banned for this reason of the slay as you did not serve it. So if you would like you may make a ban appeal as well!

4. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Hello @Aarow
    Thank you for taking the time to report me on the forums.
    With every report I take as a learning opportunity so that way I may better myself as a moderator, hopefully we both learn something here today.

The Beginning

I had a report come in to me from Third Eye against you for RDM.

[​IMG]

Now the first thing that I notice immediately is that he claimed that it was Revenge RDM by your side as a report that you filed against him was deemed invalid.

[​IMG]

Seeing that report and then the next following report was the same but switch sides made me think that as well. But me being unbiased (which no staff is allowed to be biased towards any player) I investigated further into the report.

The Middle

I had administered a slay because I deemed it not worthy of the claim of GBA. There is a time gap difference between his last shot and any other shot and you shooting at him.

[​IMG]

The time gap difference also lead me to believe that it was RDM.

Then once the slay had kicked in you immediately left and I presume you made this report.

[​IMG]

In the End

I believe that I had done my job as a moderator correct on this report and made the correct verdict. If deemed wrong by my admin @Cafedemocha I sincerely apologize for any inconvience that this may have caused you to have.
    I hope to learn from this and I also hope that you may learn something as well.

Stay Frosty!

5. Cafedemocha

Cafedemocha 2319 VIP

@Aarow

Could you explain why it took you 15 seconds to kill third eye for GBA? Also I'd like to tag @ThIrD-EyE to maybe give his side of what happened.

6. ThIrD-EyE

ThIrD-EyE New Member

I actually arrived at the firefight already in progress as it was moving into the bathroom next to the lobby spawn. While the firefight was happening in the bathroom, I ided a detectives body next to the vending machines and then when the shooting stopped, arrow shot at me. I didn't even know he was in the firefight, i just figured it was revenge rdm for the previous round.

7. Cafedemocha

Cafedemocha 2319 VIP

Hey @Aarow thanks for taking the time to file a report. I have given you 24 hours to respond so I will be continuing on with the report.

After looking at all the evidence I have deemed this report INVALID. Firstly, the biggest things that pops out to me is the huge time gap it took for you to kill third eye for GBA with no kos in chat. The second big thing is what you typed in your reason for report:

From what I gather you killed the T for killing afks, saw third eye after your fight and decided to kill him 15 seconds later for revenge and said he was GBA.

As I've said before I will be marking this report INVALID, if you have any questions please dont hesitate to PM me here on the forums. Also if you'd like to appeal you ban you my do so here https://www.seriousgmod.com/forums/ban-appeal.9/ .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.