Invalid Report against frosty the gamer

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by MEHEEZY, Dec 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MEHEEZY

MEHEEZY Supporter

Name of Staff/Player:
    frosty the gamer
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    mc dolls my fav
    Which Round:
    idk i got banned
    Time of Occurence:
    7pm ish
    Reason For Report:
    he banned me for no reason, at all look at my original report of appeal.
    also i think he is stalling to waste my time, its been 1hr and still counting since im banned and appealed.

i have 350hr on ur servers ik what im doing and wouldn't purposely get banned now would i.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    i dont have evidence because he banned me and i dont record because i have a potato pc.

he can bring all the witnesses he wants but its not targeting if i call false kos on loads of people, which i did when people said im targeting.​

2. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

3. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

Hi @MEHEEZY

Everything can be viewed from the response I gave on your ban appeal a couple minutes ago. This can be viewed by clicking here however, I will still plug all the videos showing you targetting @Yellow and being aggressive towards others

My admin @Lion will respond when they get the chance to review this report.

~Dime

4. MEHEEZY

MEHEEZY Supporter

before coming to a decision i have many things to say, ur frosty report and proof makes no sense, if u care soo much get all the footage. i basically kosed everyone , didnt target anyone. i have 300 hrs on the servers which is proof ik what im doin. i called kos pre round yesterday a lot of time and he got all mad and REEEE. i got kicked. so today i only did it slightly pre round like 1/10 rounds and when im t i call false kos on basically 5/20 people in server. If u care about being aggressive towards my tone, i do it to everyone naturally and u should gag or just tell me im aggressive and need to tone it down a little. people used bad words against me but ur only recording biastly. Also why u using yesterday clips as proof, wtf is this point bringing yesterday into something about today. yesterday i got a punishment, a kick but today i deserve non, so dont bs and use yesterday clips! @Lion idk u but i hope u appeal me, trust yeah i was having fun and had no intention to hurt snowflakes

5. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Hello,

As the person that issued the warning and kick yesterday, I have to say that I saw this coming. Even after being told not to harass/target yellow the first time, you returned to do it which resulted in your kick.

I told you to leave Yellow alone as it was targeting and harassment. That didn't mean that day or that play session. You should have learned your lesson then, but it seems like a ban is the only possible way to get you to listen.

6. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin Banned VIP

I'll look over this in a few. Ive been backed up the last few days on my to do list due to a recent injury.

7. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin Banned VIP

I am keeping this short. Frosty/Dime followed the proper protocol in Warn/Kick/Ban. You were warned and kicked by Mango which allowed Frosty to ban you. If you have further questions shoot me a pm.

invalid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.