Invalid Report against Frost

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Dapper Cracker, Aug 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dapper Cracker

Dapper Cracker Silver Supporter

Name of Staff/Player:
    Frost
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:80956965
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:109384657
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    minecraft city
    Which Round:
    entire map
    Time of Occurence:
    12 am 8/5/2020
    Reason For Report:
    slayed me for "toxic kill" after i shot a kid for shooting at people
    the kid said he was shooting at t's in report i said u were a t bud because i got a cred at the same time i shot him so i thought he was but he wasnt but it still shouldn't be a slay. NOT to mention he completely ignored the constant mass rdm going on during the entire map​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    https://imgur.com/tmIRS97 this is me getting the slay, i couldn't actually get me killing the guy because frost took the entire fucking map to handle the report.
    he claims in discord "you saw a man kill an inno and not ID the body and proceed to kill the guy who shot and killed the T" even though i didn't because i was watching him because he was acting sus it still wouldn't matter because shooting at other people is still killable​

2. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

3. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

Hi.

You were reported by DepressedPurpleGuy for RDM, in which your response was "well clearly not cuz you were a T"
    He was inno.
    [​IMG]
    Moving on from that.

In this deathscene, you will see that you had clear vision of a traitorous act being committed, Hant began to shoot Lays which you clearly saw going down, and also saw how 2 others (Juno and Stongo) were not shooting Hant, and completely ignored them being GBA. You then killed Depressed for obviously killing a T. Your response was "cuz u were a T" clearly inciting that this was RDM, on top of being a toxic kill.
    I had to take the evidence to an admin to get approval for the toxic kill slay.
    I did explain this to you, and it did take a while, however it seems like my words were in vain.

I'll go ahead and leave @Ashes Relandi to handle this report.

4. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

Heyo,
    Guess i'll finish this up.

Going over the evidence here, I see no issue with Frost's decision.

Since slaying for Toxic Gameplay/Toxic kills requires the approval of an admin+ he cannot slay for it without approval. Since he approached an admin and got approval, the slay was given.
    I did go over the evidence and with the admin that actually approved it (Rhaz) and came to the same conclusion.

The reason it's toxic is simply put.
    You know there's a traitor down there by your line of vision and obviously doing traitorous acts by shooting someone but you shot the person attempting to kill the obvious traitor instead of the traitor themself.
    Your report response doesn't back you up in this case either.

I'll be marking this report as Invalid.

If you have further questions/concerns, feel free to PM me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.