Completed Report against Fresh

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Cat, Nov 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cat

Cat little lion VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Fresh
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:65231321
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:104390391
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    TTT Dolls
    Which Round:
    unsure, but i have recordings
    Time of Occurence:
    8:30 pm PST (California)
    Reason For Report:
    Hello there.
    Fresh was being pretty instigating in game. Multiple times he suggested to whole the server to evade slays when staff was not online by claiming in reports that the player they rdm'd "just passed by an un id'd body".

What set off the incident and is bringing me to report this is not just that I was rdm'd, but that I was targeted and Fresh was being less than neighborly.

I was an innocent, he was a detective. He lied in the report and boasted about how he would get away with it.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    A player named Achilles370 kos'd a player named ADG Nebula. After ADG Nebula was killed due to the kos, he was confirmed innocent. I and a few other players began to shoot at Achilles370 because he was the person who called the false kos. Fresh then killed me as he was a detective, and proceeded to announce over the microphone that he would lie in the report, admitted to slay evading and was generally very unpleasant about the entire thing.

He then claimed in the report that I was the closest to the body and did not identify it, which shown by my clips is untrue.

I informed Fresh that I was recording the entire thing, to which he did not take well and was bitter about (understandably).
    Please excuse the Discord call. I was talking to my boyfriend who was not in the server (and has never played on SGM servers) at the time.
    [​IMG]

I assume with his confidence this is not the first time he has lied in reports. Hopefully it does not continue.​

2. Sly

Sly Onward and Upward to Greater Glory VIP Silver

I will handle this

-Sly

3. Cat

Cat little lion VIP

to help combat the awkward cut, which I apologize for, I have a video showing me travelling into the vents as Fresh is talking about how to evade slays (an additonal few seconds from my first post, however my boyfriend speaks over him at the end, hence the initial cut since I stopped the recording because my boyfriend was talking)

I have the full clip here of when I started recording after leaving the vents. It shows my placement before the rdm.

4. Sly

Sly Onward and Upward to Greater Glory VIP Silver

Criminal was destroyed. Thanks for reporting!

-Sly

Report: Complete
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.