Invalid Report against freddy!

Discussion in 'Deathrun Staff/Player Reports' started by R3D4CT3D1, Jun 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R3D4CT3D1

R3D4CT3D1 Supporter

Name of Staff/Player:
    freddy!
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:70619729
    Reason for Report:
    Harassment

The player was warned after telling me to kill myself by Elvis, but he continued to mess with me after the mods left.

Here is him telling me to kill myself:
    [​IMG]

Here is when he continues to mess with me AFTER the warning:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. R3D4CT3D1

R3D4CT3D1 Supporter

Tagging @Elvis as a witness and staff to handle this report

3. R3D4CT3D1

R3D4CT3D1 Supporter

Got accused of targetting now
    [​IMG]

4. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Since I handled this a few days ago I’ll handle this report as well. Give me a few hours, I’m at work and won’t get off til 5pm

5. R3D4CT3D1

R3D4CT3D1 Supporter

I learned from my mistakes and started recording. Here is him acting very very sus
    NOTE: THIS IS NOT LOW GRAV

Last edited: Jun 20, 2020
  6. Elvis

Hey redacted. This report is currently for the harassment against you. If you have any evidence of him cheating, please send the recording to my discord and I’ll look into it. For now however I would like this report to stay on topic of the harassment.

I was asked to stay til 6, so it’ll be probably another hour or two before I can get to this. I’ll get it handled by tonight however.

and btw @FredHii

7. DarkShiny

DarkShiny Just guilty me NOW, boi VIP Silver

He got caught by the trap which then got him glitched (cuz its the trap's slow/freeze effect)

8. R3D4CT3D1

R3D4CT3D1 Supporter

Isn't it supposed to kill him?

9. R3D4CT3D1

R3D4CT3D1 Supporter

10. Elvis

I just got home. Give me some time to shower and look into it. I’ll provide a verdict sometimes tonight or maybe tomorrow if I can get freddys input on this report.

11. Elvis

I’m actually gonna quickly handle this now while I have a moment.

The only thing that I consider harassment is when he told you to kill yourself, which I already handled on the server. I gave him a warning through pm’s and when you and Freddy went back and forth I told you guys to knock it off.

Everything else I would consider antagonizing, but not harassment. He’s just egging you on to get a reaction out of you, and honestly he wins every time.

The best advice I can give you redacted is to ignore him. Don’t give him the reaction he is wanting.

The next time I see him on the servers I’ll tell him to leave you alone but that’s really all I need to do here. If you have any further problems with this player you are more than welcome to contact me on discord. If you have any questions or concerns my discord is open for that too.

Report:Invalid
    Thread:locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.