Invalid Report against Floof

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Indy226, Jun 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

Name of Staff/Player:
    Floof
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:98520851
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:120422235
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    MC_haven
    Which Round:
    last round
    Time of Occurence:
    12:40 am
    Reason For Report:
    So I got slayed with the reason of rdm because I killed a detective as an innocent by accident. What happened was I killed someone who was kosed in the water by the boat and jumped down from the mast of the ship to go id the body, the detective was underwater and I couldn't see him so I accidently gomba stomped him as I didn't know he was there and we both died as I was at 52 hp. So the other person reported me and I explained I could not see him underwater and that's why I gomba stomped him and killed him on accident well its apparently rdm because I killed the detective on accident in the water in which I could not see him.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    [​IMG]

2. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

3. Robyn

Robyn Floof Moderator VIP Silver

I have seen this and will respond with my evidence tomorrow.

4. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

Hello Indy,

At the time of this slay, I was playing on the server (vanilla) with @Floof . I was actually the one who set the verdict on this situation and Floof set the punishment.

I watched the deathscene to see you goomba stomp another player. I knew that goomba stomps could be forgiven, so I pm'd the player you stomped and asked if they wanted to forgive. They did not respond and we were dealing with a lot of mic spam and reports at the time, so we decided to keep the slay on you.

I apologize for any inconvenience this caused you.

Thanks

5. Indy226

So even then why would you keep the slay if the person didn't respond?
    And at the death scene it was clearly an accident so why was the slay even handed out?

6. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

If they don't respond, they can't forgive your goomba stomp.

This is all I have to say. I will let Floof respond how he pleases.

7. Indy226

Ok i know this report is against Floof but... if they do not respond you can't say they won't forgive me
    And as of right now Floof is really taking his time on getting the evidence

8. Robyn

Robyn Floof Moderator VIP Silver

Hello Indy,
    Thank you for taking the time to report me on the forums. I hope we can both learn from this.
    Here is the report in Question:
    [​IMG]
    And here is the damage associated with it:
    [​IMG]
    Since I was training a trial moderator, I had @Pokeben10 work on this report. As he said above, he watched the deathscene and saw you goomba stomp the detective. Pokeben then took the best course of action in this circumstance and decided to pm the victim to see if they would forgive this accidental RDM. After a few rounds and 2-3 pm's, the player never responded. Since I had not received forgiveness from the victim, I couldn't forgive you myself. Therefore you received a slay.

Let me know if you have any questions, otherwise I am tagging @Teroxa to conclude this report.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
  9. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Slight change of plans there buddy.

This report is invalid as Floof followed the correct protocol in slaying you. What we normally do in cases where someone has been goomba stomped is contact the victim and ask if they wish to forgive the player who goomba stomped them. We do this because 9 times out of 10 goomba stomps are done accidentally. However, if the player does not respond to the private messages, than we just assume that the player does not want to forgive the RDM, and thus the reported player is slain. Even though you did this on accident, it is still RDM. If you have any further questions you can start a forum conversation with me by Clicking here.

⚜️Invalid⚜️

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.