Completed Report against FireNewb, RAVIOLI

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by MonkeyBoy, Apr 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MonkeyBoy

MonkeyBoy VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    FireNewb, RAVIOLI
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:25580243, STEAM_0:1:94037241
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:33518992
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    Multiple
    Which Round:
    Multiple
    Time of Occurence:
    12:19 AM
    Reason For Report:
    Targeted Harassment​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
  2. Robyn

Robyn Floof Moderator VIP Silver

While I don’t have any evidence myself, (When I’m on mac i can’t use my shadowplay) I’m gonna retag @Fear☠ @Ronald McDonald @Fiz @Peach @Zuko in case they recorded something.

Also another one of the trollers was named Schloompy but i don’t have the steamid.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
  3. MonkeyBoy

MonkeyBoy VIP

If I didn't include any other players in this report, it's because I felt that their behavior wasn't as severe as these two.

4. Ronald McDonald

Ronald McDonald Ran Ran Ru! VIP

The player you named is Schloompy and this is his STEAM_0:0:79570734
    Also: Unfortunatelly my recordings doesn't work so much as I was dealing with multiple reports at the moment of this, althought I don't have much evidence on RAVIOLI, I got some reports from other players informing us from FireNewb's toxicity.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hope this can be useful someway or another.

5. Peach

Peach sweet c: VIP Silver

Since I'm tagged in this report I'm gonna go ahead and give my pov. I can confirm that FireNewb and RAVIOLI were indeed targeting and harassing Monkeyboy for several hours. I have my own evidence I could provide, but I think Monkeyboy's videos would cover everything I collected. I can also vouch that this isn't the first time Firenewb has targeted players. This has been going on with him for a couple days now.

Honestly what I find more serious in this report is the complete lack of action taken by @Fear☠ towards FireNewb. In the second video provided by Monkeyboy it is pretty clear that Fear is there for the start of the map and is quickly informed on the situation. He was supposedly given videos by Monkeyboy showing that this has been going on for some time. I don't know exactly what the evidence Monkeyboy provided shows, but what I saw while Fear was on the server should have been enough on its own. At 4:50 into that 2nd video FireNewb shows off to the server that Fear has issued a warning not to target Monkeyboy, and he then goes on to harass monkeyboy for another 20 minutes without any further action being taken. Fear then leaves the server and the targetting/harassment continued.

In my opinion this was not handled properly and could have been resolved without a forum report being necessary.
    I get that servers can get really hectic at times, but there were multiple staff online while this was happening. The fact that it was allowed to go on for so long is a joke.

6. Fiz

Fiz local jihad pro VIP Bronze

So your videos and responses above do cover everything that happened. This went on for hours upon end and Firenewb would just be a complete nuisance. False koses, complaining about not knowing why he was slain when he was told multiple times, etc... There is nothing else I can really add except that I’m a little bit surprised this went on for as long as it did.

7. MonkeyBoy

MonkeyBoy VIP

Even though it probably won't matter to this report, I feel like it would help to provide some context in regards to FireNewb's history...

I first encountered FireNewb six days ago on Vanilla. I joined in the middle of the day when there weren't any regular players or staff members online. While playing on Minecraft V5 one round, I killed FireNewb when he was a traitor after I watched him shoot at a couple of detectives with a H.U.G.E. and try to run away. He reported me after I killed him and accused me of RDM, even though I had a valid reason to do so. After that round, he became aggravated towards me, calling me "a filthy RDMer" and openly expressing the urge to kill me, at one point jokingly offering to pay someone else to kill me for him. A few rounds later, FireNewb called a false KOS on another innocent for arbitrary reasons. After I killed the KOSed player and discovered that they were innocent, I proceeded to KOS FireNewb for calling a false KOS. In response, FireNewb and and his friend Cornbread with Salsa KOSed me while ignoring my KOS on FireNewb. But aside from that, there was nothing serious that occurred on that map.

It wasn't until the next map that FireNewb and Cornbread with Salsa began to target me the same way they did in these recordings: typically by calling out false KOSes and/or shooting me for no valid reason (usually when the round starts), as well as verbally harassing me (i.e. laughing at me after I died and asking if I was mad that he got me killed). They did everything in their power to ruin my day, and I did my best to ignore them, but it was still pretty frustrating because their behavior made it almost impossible for me to play the game normally. There was also a moderator who joined (I can't remember who it was), and while they were busy handling reports, FireNewb kept denying any wrongdoing in regards to the reports made against him while accusing everyone who reported him of lying, as well as harassing the moderator whenever he was given a slay. This lasted for the entire map up until the server crashed, after which the two of them didn't return.

I was going to make a forum report against FireNewb (and Cornbread with Salsa) for tagreted harassment after the server crashed, but I discovered that I messed up with OBS and it didn't actually record any of the last map, unfortunately. So, I decided that with insufficient evidence proving that FireNewb was targeting me (the only recording I have from the previous map doesn't show enough proof of harassment), as well as how he didn't come back after the server came back online, I decided not to make a forum report and just forgot about him, assuming he wouldn't return.

Unfortunately, he did in fact return last night and, after all the staff left, proceeded to continue what he started with harassing me... except this time I made sure to actually record it.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
  8. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

Sorry this is taking so long to complete. I'll investigate and have a verdict for this tonight.

9. Sticky Bandit

The harassment stopped somewhere towards the end of the second video and start of the third.
    Fear issued a harsh warning against FireNewb, who then stopped harassing you.

FireNewb will receive no further punishment based on this report. I understand you may disagree with Fear's decision to only warn FireNewb, but I will not override said decision, especially since it seemed to work. In the third video, FireNewb stopped harassing you.

As for RAVIOLI, I don't see a need to take any further action beyond what was taken in game - slays for the False KOSes. From what I can see, he stopped after facing in-game punishment.

Should either of these players continue to harass you, or anyone on the server, let staff members know immediately, supplying evidence if possible. They will be taken care of.

I'll leave this report open for any additional comments from @MonkeyBoy, in case I missed anything.

10. MonkeyBoy

MonkeyBoy VIP

I don't agree with your observations regarding the blatant harassment I continuously received from FireNewb and RAVIOLI (as well as Fear's handling of the situation), nor do I agree with your decision not to issue any further punishment towards them after everything they've done.

I implore you to watch the recordings again and observe their toxic behavior directed primarily towards me, or bring in an administrator or higher to review this report and issue proper punishment per their discretion.

I'm not trying to be vengeful, but I don't think that these two deserve to walk away with just a slap on the wrist. These two (mostly FireNewb) were some of the most toxic players I've ever encountered on these servers (and that's saying a lot considering some of the players I've met over the years), and I believe these two need to be properly dealt with so that nobody else has to suffer from their obnoxious and disruptive behavior.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
  11. Peach

Peach sweet c: VIP Silver

1. Shortly after Fear gives his warning in the 2nd video, Firenewb goes on to claim he saw Monkeyboy "throw a knife" in the attempts to get him killed. Then berates him with more insults. This is usually where a kick would be issued, as the first warning hasn't stopped the targeting/harassment. In this case I can understand that Fear might have missed that since he was supposedly reviewing the first clip that Monkeyboy had just sent to him.

2. I really doubt that Fear even watched the video Monkeyboy sent him, since it contains enough proof of targeting on it's own to have been worthy of a ban. Literally if Monkeyboy just skipped the entire interaction with Fear and just made a forum report with that first video I can pretty much guarantee it would have resulted in a 1 day ban for Firenewb.

3. The harassment doesn't stop after the warning at all lol even in the 3rd video around the 4min mark Firenewb is still saying things trying to get Monkeyboy killed "I saw Monkeyboy open a T door". Isn't this what just got my boy Nilz an 8 week ban? Why is it just ignored in Firenewbs case? Okay so maybe Fear missed that too because he was still reviewing the first video. But then he just leaves! With no action being taken to stop this harassment that literally went on for over an hour.

Imo this whole situation is being handled very very poorly. This should be the easiest forum report of all time. 1 day ban and make a note of it for the future. Boom.

12. Sticky Bandit

Oh, my bad. I should have said this -- Fear gave FireNewb a more serious warning later, after he watched the first video from Monkey. There was that first pm FireNewb got that he told the whole server about, but there was a second one later on. If you notice, after Fear gets off FireNewb doesn't start back up. There's a point in video 3 where he stops messing with MonkeyBoy. It's not right at the beginning, but it's somewhere.

I'll talk to Fear and the rest of the administration to get a second opinion.

13. ryan

ryan yeet VIP

Hello @MonkeyBoy, after reviewing this report FireNewb and RAVIOLI will be banned for harassing/targeting you. Sorry for any inconveniences this has caused you.
    ~ryan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.