Invalid Report against Firebeats

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Minimelt, Jun 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minimelt

Minimelt The Ice Cream Dream VIP

Last edited: Jun 2, 2019
  2. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Please post all screenshots of the reports and related damage. What you have posted is not enough. The first screenshot shows a possible reason at that the top where Fenrir blasted someone. Are you certain he did not see that? Do you have a deathscene to prove it? The second screenshot Chase actually damages him earlier in that image. Did he not see that? Are you certain? Also, I would need to see a report that confirms that Firebeats did actually damage Chase for being in a claimed area. The other reports you submit could easily be word vs word. The one with Dune corresponds to the video, and Dune did throw a prop at him so it is largely possible he may have taken a small bit of damage. Even if not, he could still kill for attempted propkill yeah? The last screenshot you need to prove he wasn't T baiting.

Please respond as soon as possible. I will check up on this later and make a final judgement.

3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

The trial moderator has decided to rescind this report. Please let me know if you want to add any further evidence, or if you want it to be re-looked into.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.