1. Hello Guest! We'd like to invite you to join our Discord server. Join now and meet new people, discuss anything and everything, and have some fun with the community. All it takes is two clicks!

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to the SGM Community forums, Guest!

We're glad to have you on board. Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to the community in our Introductions Forum? We'd love to get to know you!

If you're looking for information or help, please check out the New Users Guide where you can find all the details you need about our community, servers and the staff.

We hope you will enjoy your stay here in SGM! It's going to be fun.

Completed Report against Finnconomics

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by ExaltedSnek, May 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ExaltedSnek

ExaltedSnek Legendary

Name of Staff/Player:
    Finnconomics
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Which Map:
    Happened on 67th way and roy the ship
    Which Round:
    every round till we changed maps
    Time of Occurence:

Reason For Report:
    What happened was this. I was playing on community pool when i see Finnconomics standing next to a unID body. So being the rules are if the person fails to ID the body even after the five second grace period you can kill them. SO i did and from the start of 67th way and roy the ship he has been non stop killing me. I reported him and called me a RDMer every time i reported him and at the time of typing this he left West 2.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    I have a witness who watched him target me and even say revenge killing is RDM. (Here is his link) http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198125000468

and i have a screen shot of him saying he killed me on roy the ship. [​IMG] (If the URL doesn't work here is a link to copy.) https://imgur.com/a/8C7SMeP

2. Kittyness

Kittyness *Rawr* Imma Kitty Kat! VIP

I will handle this.

3. Kittyness

Kittyness *Rawr* Imma Kitty Kat! VIP

He has been banned for his RDM chains thank you for handling this in such a professional manner.

Report: Valid
    Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.