Completed Report against ferocious cat

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by nikki, Apr 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nikki

nikki Dutch female gamer: cocky, rude/toxic. VIP Bronze

Name of Staff/Player:
    ferocious cat
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    city
    Which Round:

Time of Occurence:

Reason For Report:
    banned me without reporting, abuse.

if I am on the server you are supposed to reported me for any unreported damage you wish to punish me for. You can't just assume that I rdm'd people without giving me a chance to respond to your accusations.

to clarify: I was still on the server when I was banned for MASS rdm 4x whilst only having 1 report on me​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

3. A Slightly Ferocious Cat

A Slightly Ferocious Cat i guess you could say i like cats VIP

As I stated in your appeal, I've been informed by an admin in the past that I don't have report every detail. I've confirmed with others that, if the evidence is there, to take action. I even went over this with my admin, he told me I was fine and therefore I denied your appeal. In no way do I view this as abuse as I verified things with my admin before handling your appeal.

If you'd like to give me some reasons as to why you went around smacking people with crowbars, I'd be more than happy to hear you out.

4. nikki

nikki Dutch female gamer: cocky, rude/toxic. VIP Bronze

Then your admin is wrong and so are you, you cannot ban me without reporting me if I am still on the server.

5. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

im involved dont ban

First of all I take ghosting accusations very seriously and would like to say there is nothing to warrant such accusations other than nilz's obvious joke in a report so please stop saying that. I think i would know how to write traitor correctly if I really were to ghost.

Second I'm just gonna repeat what nilz already said. You do need to report every instance you punish for. You can't assume that something is RDM just based on the logs, that would make no sense since for instance, in that one where he had crowbared me twice i had ran past the unid of the person that had just gotten shot. Since nilz was aware that i probably didn't just see it he just gave me two friendly smacks on the back to remind to be more careful next time, toxic maybe but not RDM. When nilz crowbared Swimout, swimout had thrown a discomb just a little bit before that. How can you assume nilz didnt witness that and was crowbaring him for committing a T act?

I also spoke to Grimoire about this a little bit after it happened and he agreed with me on what I wrote above, so I find it a little weird that you are now claiming that you went over this with an admin that said the literal opposite. If I can't kill for common sense because it's not 100% then I dont fucking think you can ban someone for RDM you aren't 100% sure about.

6. A Slightly Ferocious Cat

A Slightly Ferocious Cat i guess you could say i like cats VIP

Hey there,

To start off, I take ghosting very seriously so when it's joked about, I don't take it very kindly, hence why I was suspicious.

What I want to ask is, why are you telling me all of this and not him? I would have preferred to hear nilz explain himself.

Also, I claimed from the start that I talked to my admin about this, he assured me I was fine which was why I kept the ban and concluded all of my evidence. I simply did not see the discombob that Swimout threw, so that's on me and I apologize. At the time I can assure you I was 100% sure, otherwise I wouldn't have issued the ban. It was a mistake that I fully take responsibility for, I'll let Grimoire look over this and finish the report when he's available.

7. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

Nilz is not that great at expressing his feelings so i help him out :)

And the Swimout one was just an example. All of those unreported damages could've had a reason and it's wrong to assume they dont cuz its "blatant", when you have the option to ASK the person why they did it.

8. Grimoire+

Grimoire+ Sigillum diaboli VIP

Hey there @nilz

Thankyou for taking the time to make the report in question, What i can see that has happened here is a mistake on Cat's part regarding unreported damage, which seems like she received some misinformation in the past which i have spoken with her about, She understands perfectly as to where the mistake happened and why. This report is valid on the grounds that there was a mistake that was made, Which has been addressed and has been corrected.

If you have any further concerns feel free to message me on steam or start a forum conversation with me.

Report: Valid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.