Completed Report against Fb | Makuzi

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Canceled Fish, Jan 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Fb | Makuzi
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:59585846
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    ttt_lifetheroof
    Which Round:
    round 1
    Time of Occurence:
    12:55 AM EST
    Reason For Report:
    Gave a slay without any reason then immediately left the server.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    everyone on at the time: http://prntscr.com/m978tr

2. Makuzi

Makuzi Now we all pray blood stains wash away VIP Silver

Tagging my lead admin @MangoTango and @Sticky Bandit to give input, and who was helping me with the reports. I will come up with evidence shortly.

3. gotta love when mods add slays then immediately leave the server to avoid backlash amirite lmao then they get a "warning" that litreally doesn't mean shit lmaooooo EPIC

4. Spacedoggo

Spacedoggo Banned

I am one of the players who was on the server. Before anything it is good to know that Canceled Fish at the time was under influence of alcohol which may of made him forget some parts. I do not remeber Fish rdming but he did complain before Makuzi left saying that he didn't do anything. I personally didn't see anything and didn't think about it. Makuzi may have had to leave and of course everyone makes mistakes.

5. this is true

6. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Hello,

I will provide a verdict once @Makuzi provides evidence.

-MT

7. Makuzi

Makuzi Now we all pray blood stains wash away VIP Silver

Hello Canceled Fish. Thank you for taking the time to report me on this matter.

Here is what you were reported for:
    [​IMG]
    Here is the damagelogs during what had happened:
    [​IMG]

The deathscene.

What happened here, is that Canceled Fish was shooting Deathstorm because Canceled saw Deathstorm shoot at someone for prop damage. What he did was not RDM, he acted correctly towards a fight.

I am at fault here. I didn't check further enough into what this report was, and assumed it was plain RDM when it wasn't. Reason why this is because I was in a hurry to get off the game, and I didn't help the trial moderator into this situation either. For that, I want to apologize on behalf of SGM, and to the Tmod, for not going into the report in-depth and issuing a false slay.

I will leave @MangoTango to say his verdict. I will serve a punishment that Mango sees necessary.

8. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Hello,

After conversing with @Makuzi, there is an admittance of guilt. Makuzi realizes what they did wrong and I have counseled them.

Thank you for reporting.

-MT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.