Duplicate Report against Fake Post Malone, Margeism, Funds are Safu, James Popitain, Koninjah, Lazy God.

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Pegu, Mar 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pegu

Pegu New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Fake Post Malone, Margeism, Funds are Safu, James Popitain, Koninjah, Lazy God.
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:71319367 STEAM_0:1:159947106 STEAM_0:0:444948416 STEAM_0:0:146576323 STEAM_0:0:89081648 STEAM_0:1:53754416 STEAM_0:1:222174368
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:53898920
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    A ton.
    Which Round:
    A lot of them.
    Time of Occurence:
    from 10PM - 12:30 AM EST
    Reason For Report:
    These group of individuals have been targeting a teenager named Lil Sebastien (was unable to get his ID) in the server repeatedly, RDMing him every round. No mods are on to correct this and it is super frustrating playing on the server when a group of bullies get to do whatever they want. Please, be responsible and do something about this. Skyking Six can vouch that this group bullied the guy.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Skyking Six and Heli the mod can tell you what has been happening.​

2. Idk where you got lazy god from... He wasn't doing anything and joined late.

3. Pegu

Pegu New Member

He joined in and started to RDM too, you must have missed it.

4. yeah. first of all, I was not in a group with those individuals. I was actively and passively opposing this group by saying the allegations made against Mr. or Mrs. skyking were false and trying to gain more information seeing as I came in late to this skirmish.

5. And I did not once kill skyking or Lil Sebastien or RDM anyone

you mewling quim

6. Anyway, I have vods for 2 maps of this. Will take some time to upload cause Youtube is down for me. Idk why, so sit tight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.