Completed Report against Exactly

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Mellow, Mar 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mellow

Mellow Taking it easy VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Exactly
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:123521296
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:33017392
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    ttt_dolls_minecraft
    Which Round:
    Pretty sure it was 4
    Time of Occurence:
    Roughly around 11:50
    Reason For Report:
    Randomly slaying me and entirely refusing to answer me why. I tried to figure why I was being slain, but no answer, no nothing.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Witnesses: Constantly Inconsistent

Proof:

http://puu.sh/nG2IW.jpg - I saw Constantly Inconsistent kill 4 Innocents right in front of me. I started to kill him, finally managed to and identified the body. After that, his traitor friend started to shoot me, I tried to kill him as well and even called him out in voice chat but I failed to kill him and get killed - suddenly I get queued for a slay. You can see me ask in admin chat for a response or any kind of answer that will indicate why I'm being slain because I legitimately have not RDMd anyone, not even accidentally.

http://puu.sh/nG2WC.jpg - Constantly Inconsistent even said to Exactly that I had every reason to kill him.

I'm not sure why I was slain, but even if it was a mistake on his/her part, the fact that I was entirely ignored doesn't exactly speak for him/her and I feel as if I was abused/just got ignored.

On another note, I did kill one innocent two rounds prior to this incident, but that was because they killed a detective and walked over their unidentified body, both legitimately reasons to do so. I wrote that in the report thing as well. Still wouldn't explain why I got ignored.​

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
  2. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

Hey there ShadowHunter, I hope you're doing well today! I'll be tagging @Exactly so they may present their side of things to give us some insight as to why you were slain, I'll also be tagging their Admin @Sinz so he may review this report against his Moderator.
    Please give Exactly some time to gather their evidence!

3. Teapot

Teapot BSoD VIP

Thanks for taking the time to report me @ShadowHunterrr

Ok lets go over what happened. Now, I joined EU Vanilla pretty late into the map which was mcdolls.

About the whole situation, I apologize for the whole thing after some close investigation. You are correct and I shouldn't have slain you in the first place. The reason why I slayed you was most likely an accident and I will completely admit that it was my fault.

Admitting to my mistake, this is embarrassing for me as a staff member and I will accept any sort of punishment as to occur. This was completely my fault and I should be the one to blame. So I will uphold myself to serve a slay on the server once done so.

Here was the report:

report.jpg

I guess I accidentally pressed the slay reported player instead of Wiktoria.

Here's old logs as well:

old logs.jpg

Again, I apologize for your experience with our servers and I uphold the truth with my evidence above that I indeed accidentally slayed you.

As to the part when I didn't respond to you when you were pming me, I was trying to go through the reports fast as I joined the server and there was at least 15+ reports waiting for me. So my natural instinct was to try and go finish them as fast as possible and this lead to a huge mistake.

As a staff member, I will go ahead and learn from this mistake and I am sincerely sorry for this whole situation. :( I hope you can accept my apology but its ok if you don't as this was my fault. Well, once I served the slay, I can put the picture up here:

slaynr.jpg slaynr1.jpg slayed.jpg
    Hope you have a great day @ShadowHunterrr and again, apologies for the whole situation.
    My admin @Sinz will go ahead and finish this up and I will dearly never rush reports again.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
  4. Mellow

Mellow Taking it easy VIP

No problem, we all make mistakes so it's alright. I just wanted to clarify what happened because I was left in the dark about why I was being slain and it was confusing for me.

5. Teapot

Teapot BSoD VIP

Thanks for understanding. :) I guess it was overwhelming for me to join a server with all those reports and it kinda pushed me. I will be careful next time and will make sure to learn from this mistake. Hope to play with you soon and again, sorry for your experience.

6. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

I also apologize for this inconvenience and can assure you it will not happen again in the future. I'm glad this all worked out smoothly.

This report against the moderator, Exactly has been found valid.

Have a wonderful rest of your day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.